Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Cargo shorts.   Look at Columbia.  We have a Columbia store in several of the outlet malls near us.

Something to consider is their convertible cargo pants.  I bought a few of these before we did our 2 week cruise from Southampton and post cruise stay.  They are light weight, and can do double duty when you don’t want to wear shorts in the dining room.  They also have one zipper pocket when you want to keep sea pass, credit card, money, etc. secure.  If they get wet, they dry out super fast.

I also have a North Face, but like the Columbia the best.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you so much for your kind wishes.

We dined in the Epicurean speciality restaurant every night and the food and service was awesome.

Graham.

What was that green drink?  I swear I've seen it a couple of times with no explanations 

Edited by John&LaLa

56 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I have a Serenade and Adventure shirt like that. I think RCI has lately cheapened the quality of the shirts recently. I haven't found any in my last few cruises that I cared to buy.20210826_190220.thumb.jpg.ebee5f08fe2a3b61da5b577687163442.jpg

I'm a big fan of the long sleeve t's with the name on the back. Really heavy cotton

24 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Were you ever suspended ? 

I know some who have.

Multiple times in fact

Some permanent 

Multiple times there as well🤣🤣

But we don't talk about it 😇

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

You may of already seen this suggestion but Before getting out of CC next time, hit the refresh button.  Seems to work for a few here.  I have only signed out once this month and that was because a CC update knocked me out.

Thank you!!!!  I just had to use the refresh button in order to quote you.  So much easier!😁

My day is not wasted now, since I just learned something new!!!

• Like 2