Silhouette New Interior Cabins Post Revolutionized

Lady Arwen

Planning on booking 2021 (fingers crossed) and I see on Silhouette’s new deck plan that four interior cabins have been added on deck 6 replacing the ilounge and they appear to be larger than a standard interior.  Does anyone know anything about these cabins.  Since there were so few sailings since cruises ceased operations, I cannot find any information at all.  Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I was just about to ask this, glad to move it up the thread. 

Still no reports in the S Class spreadsheet, nor do they appear on the X website maps (though the cabin numbers show in list view), I found them on that other website we all like to check out from time to time.

I''m looking at a long string of B2B's Jan-June Antarctica to Iceland when I stumbled on them.

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 2.15.00 PM.png

Edited by cle-guy
Add Image

We stayed in 6243 and I regularly went to the iLounge. I cannot remember hearing elevator noise in either the cabin or in the iLounge. I think I would have been conscious of it in the iLounge, as I attended lectures there and could always hear the lecturer.

Well, we booked 6403 for our two weeks in Europe for May 2021.  Hopefully, things will be different in one year and we can cruise with confidence.  We chose this cabin mainly for the price (slightly under $6,000 ca) for two of us plus our airfare and because of the central location.  However, if given the opportunity to move up to a balcony at a reasonable price (currently about $10,000) then we will happily switch.

• 2 years later...
On 5/19/2020 at 12:43 PM, Lady Arwen said:

Well, we booked 6403 for our two weeks in Europe for May 2021.  Hopefully, things will be different in one year and we can cruise with confidence.  We chose this cabin mainly for the price (slightly under $6,000 ca) for two of us plus our airfare and because of the central location.  However, if given the opportunity to move up to a balcony at a reasonable price (currently about $10,000) then we will happily switch.

Did this “new” inside cabin end up being bigger?? Or better?? I’m booking an inside now. Any comments or photos?

21 hours ago, JodiCruise said:

Did this “new” inside cabin end up being bigger?? Or better?? I’m booking an inside now. Any comments or photos?

Sorry, but we cancelled this cruise.

• 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

If you are interested in bidding.   Just go to the link and put in reservation number and last name.   If eligible you will be able to bid.  Bookings via BigBox store not a participant.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade

I just booked the cruise yesterday afternoon. In my experience, the Move Up normally appears available 24-36 hours after booking is completed. In the case of my last few last minute cruises this is what happened. I have always been able to move up when booking with my TA so unless I booked too close to the sailing window, I may be able to upgrade. I will find out tonight or tomorrow. Worst case scenario, I can board and inquire about available cabins.

• 1 year later...
On 10/12/2022 at 12:01 PM, neverlaysup said:

I just had 6405 assigned via a GTY Inside booking I made about 9 days before embarkation. Barring any Move Up I may or may not be offered, I will let y'all know about this cabin size.

Did you stay in this cabin???  Any photos?

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2022 at 9:01 AM, neverlaysup said:

I just had 6405 assigned via a GTY Inside booking I made about 9 days before embarkation. Barring any Move Up I may or may not be offered, I will let y'all know about this cabin size.

Hi, if you ended up taking this cruise, do you have any photos you could share? We’re booked into 6404 next month. Thanks.