2022 Summer Caribbean and Canada/New England on sale November 18th

AtlantaCruiser72

I called Princess this morning and a representative advised me that the Greenland cruise I wanted to book would be available to Elite members at 8:00 AM EST.

Called back and was able to book the 8/15/22 cruise to Greenland along with an excursion to the Tasermiut Fjord that was in my bucket list

Just been on the Princess website and see that no pricing is available or that staterooms in 2022 are sold out. As an Elite member didn’t receive an email. Can I please confirm if I speak with my Princess Holiday Planner she should be able to assist me?

Which itineraries would you suggest?

This morning there was no prices for Canada New England.  In the afternoon, price were showing for July to Oct 2022.

I did not receive an Elite email, if it was not for Cruise Critic I would not have known about this release. 

Since you are from Australia, there might be a delay with the release.

Edited by phabric
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, phabric said:

This morning there was no prices for Canada New England.  In the afternoon, price were showing for July to Oct 2022.

I did not receive an Elite email, if it was not for Cruise Critic I would not have known about this release. 

Since you are from Australia, there might be a delay with the release.

Thanks phabric, that’s probably it!!!

Since we’ve never ventured to Canada/New England are there any specific cruise you would suggest? I see some go to Greenland.

I am doing the 10 day cruise, Oct 10-20, 2022 New York to Quebec with 3 US ports and 4 Canadian ports, 1 sea day with overnight in Quebec before disembarkment.  Being Canadian, the  3 Maritime Provinces are very different- Charlottetown, PEI - Ann of Green Gable, Sydney, NS - Cabot Trail, Halifax, NS - capital, Peggy’s Cove, Saint John, NB - reversing rapids.  Lobster, lobster and more lobster.

The Greenland cruise is round trip from New York with 3 Canadian ports, 3 Greenland ports and 9 sea days.

If you are coming all the way from Australia, personally I would want to see more ports than 9 sea days.  If you want a longer cruise why not do a B2B cruise.

The tree leafs change colour usually mid Sept-Oct.

Everyone has to decide what they want to see and do on a cruise.

3 hours ago, phabric said:

I am doing the 10 day cruise, Oct 10-20, 2022 New York to Quebec with 3 US ports and 4 Canadian ports, 1 sea day with overnight in Quebec before disembarkment.  Being Canadian, the  3 Maritime Provinces are very different- Charlottetown, PEI - Ann of Green Gable, Sydney, NS - Cabot Trail, Halifax, NS - capital, Peggy’s Cove, Saint John, NB - reversing rapids.  Lobster, lobster and more lobster.

The Greenland cruise is round trip from New York with 3 Canadian ports, 3 Greenland ports and 9 sea days.

If you are coming all the way from Australia, personally I would want to see more ports than 9 sea days.  If you want a longer cruise why not do a B2B cruise.

The tree leafs change colour usually mid Sept-Oct.

Everyone has to decide what they want to see and do on a cruise.

Thanks, that’s great food for thought. Totally agree with each person needs to decide, believe me even my husband and I can differ to what we want to see and do. At least we’ll have tonnes of leave built up with who we work for, as all our planned holidays have all been cancelled this year. So at least time away isn’t an issue for us.

On 11/11/2020 at 8:34 AM, CineGraphic said:

Thanks for posting the flyers. I'm hoping that our Oct 2021 sailing from Quebec to Port Everglades goes as planned, if not, we'll try again in 2022.

I'm also booked on the 21 October 2021 sailing from Quebec to Fort Lauderdale, and I hope to see you there. However, it has US ports, it is longer than seven days, and it is before 1 November 2021, so it violates the current CDC rules. It is marked "Currently not available" on the Princess website.

I booked the same cruise leaving Quebec on 20 October 2022 on the Elite booking day, so I'm sure we're be on one or the other. I'll probably cancel this cruise if we'll able to sell on the 2021 one. See you there.

47 minutes ago, NavyVeteran said:

However, it has US ports, it is longer than seven days, and it is before 1 November 2021, so it violates the current CDC rules. It is marked "Currently not available" on the Princess website.

It's also a long way off, so there's lots of time for things to change.

This is one sailing we are REALLY looking forward to, as we both loved the FLL to Quebec 13 day sailing in July of 2019. We will also book the exact same itinerary for 2022 if this ends up being a no-go, but with 4 other bookings right now, I'm done giving Princess any more money for a while.

18 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

It's also a long way off, so there's lots of time for things to change.

This is one sailing we are REALLY looking forward to, as we both loved the FLL to Quebec 13 day sailing in July of 2019. We will also book the exact same itinerary for 2022 if this ends up being a no-go, but with 4 other bookings right now, I'm done giving Princess any more money for a while.

I probably wouldn't have given them an additional deposit now either - if I didn't have FCDs.