Have any other Canadians received a Cruise Critic survey?

daisy-mae

I was most enthusiastic about responding to the survey sent to my email address yesterday.

However, as the first question relating to my location only gave three options: "United States, Australia, UK", I was unable to continue.

Just wondering if any fellow Canucks had the same frustrating experience?

• Like 1

I received one and filled it out, but truthfully don't remember what countries it was looking for.

I didn't think to save a copy of the questions, but they had to do with your cruising habits, whether or not you have a cruise scheduled, how you felt about the cruise lines response to the current problems, and other similar questions.

Sorry you didn't get a chance to participate.

Not a Canadian but I received a CC survey request and upon being asked if I book direct with cruise line or agent? The survey stopped when I replied cruise Line!

So IMO the survey was more directed toward CC’s Travel Agency.

Edited by aliaschief

I just tried the link again and to my surprise it allowed me to start it again. Countries allowed were:

US
UK
Australia
Canada
other

Unlike @aliaschief it continued when I selected that I would book with cruise line. I did find that many questions were tailored to previous responses, for instance when I answered US it asked which area and listed NE,SE,Mid West,NW,SW etc.

I didn't finish the second time, I stopped when it wanted ratings on several aspects of the current situation.

Rich

Thanks Rich.

I just tried again and to my surprise the list of possible countries includes Canada along with a number of other options. I swear it was not the case yesterday...

Anyway, I started to respond and according to the progress meter I had completed 67% when I was stymied by the lack of a "next" arrow at the bottom of the page. That put an end to the survey.

Early on I was asked if I was currently planning a cruise, to which I responded that I was NOT. Nevertheless, every subsequent question referred to the cruise that I was planning; I probably should have quit while I was ahead. LOL

On 11/25/2020 at 4:05 PM, daisy-mae said:

I was most enthusiastic about responding to the survey sent to my email address yesterday.

However, as the first question relating to my location only gave three options: "United States, Australia, UK", I was unable to continue.

I received it as well, with only those 3 countries listed that you mention but  I am not interested in jumping through hoops. Not frustrated. Simply pressed delete, then had a latte.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2020 at 4:05 PM, daisy-mae said:

I was going to answer it, too, but it appears they weren’t looking for Canadians’ opinions.