Three Celebrity Ships Leaving after 10/22?

kitty9

Looked at booking X for 2022 and saw that Summit, Constellation and Millennium don’t appear on any itinerary after October 2022, despite the fact that all the other ships are booking into 2023.  Anyone have insight into this?  We loved Summit’s itinerary to Bermuda. 

16 minutes ago, kitty9 said:

Looked at booking X for 2022 and saw that Summit, Constellation and Millennium don’t appear on any itinerary after October 2022, despite the fact that all the other ships are booking into 2023.  Anyone have insight into this?  We loved Summit’s itinerary to Bermuda. 

If anything, I would think Constellation and Infinity.  Both Summit and Millennium have been recently refitted.  🍷

• Like 1

There are rumors about two ships moving to Pullmantur if they should be revived... most likely Constellation and/or Infinity. 
I don’t think that‘s impossible. I don’t see three though.

The itineraries are not an indication anyway.

There are no sailing I can find for the Reflection, Silhouette, Eclipse, Edge, Apex as well as the ones in OPs post for late 2022 into 2023.  So clearly not a indicate that any particular ships are going away, just for itineraries available for booking yet.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, kitty9 said:

There's two pretty lengthy similar threads in the last couple of months.   Personally, I don't believe anything until I see a press release. 

6 hours ago, jelayne said:

There are no sailing I can find for the Reflection, Silhouette, Eclipse, Edge, Apex as well as the ones in OPs post for late 2022 into 2023.  So clearly not a indicate that any particular ships are going away, just for itineraries available for booking yet.

OMG  there selling all of them if there are no itinerary s. Guess they chalked up the edge class was a mistake and now need money if they are selling all of these. FYI this is a jest, to many people panic and worry about rumors or mis evaluate info out there Right now only concern should be this pandemic over with and be able to get back to proper vacations the constellation infinity rumors have been around for years.  Eventually someone will be right with the rumor.  I’m supposably on the constellation in Nov don’t have any hopes up for that currently but won’t cxl because of the great rate I got.