Check your FCC

81Zoomie

1 hour ago, ChucktownSteve said:

I have it as 316-554-5961

I found this on XXs web site. " call the Captain’s Club at 1-844-418-6824."

Thanks!  I am unable to access the website. 

Any chance you had also filed disputes for slow refunds? With the massive amounts of disputes that were  filed that really should not have been, that process from an accounting prospective will be enormous. 

Long story short, if consumers filed disputes on other cruise related charges and received a credit, but were also incorrectly issued FCC's via the cruiseline, they will most definitely go through and attempt to reconcile all of the chargebacks versus credits issued to make sure no one received additional FCC's in error. 

No dispute filed by me but I was working with Celebrity to acquire some money I had redeemed with Bank of America Celebrity visa card points. They tried to tell me that I had denied that with my bank. Who denies a credit that they are due? It took weeks to get that settled but I did finally get my credit

I learned today our FCC was audited and reduced.  As a result, we cancelled our Summit cruise, which likely would not have sailed anyway.  My TA has several clients for whom communication with =X= has been a nightmare.  We transferred what FCC we have coming to a different cruise.   

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update, after contacting my TA, they suggested I email X about my FCC.  I did and after a number of days without a response (not surprised), I called the Captain's Club.  They looked into it, determined that the original FCC was wrong, the second FCC was wrong and now I have a 3rd number which is still about $750 below what it should be.  She then said that she can't discuss financials and to contact the TA.  I have reached out to the TA and have not heard anything back yet.