Booking shows on 10/25/21 Getaway

Luvsparties

1 hour ago, Luvsparties said:

Hello,

Today is 120 days out and I went to book the shows and it says "not available to book."  Yesterday it still showed "too early to book."   Is this common?

Thanks.  

May be too early to know what shows will be on board.  Crew members are only now beginning to board.  I have not seen anything yet about entertainers going on board yet.

4 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

May be too early to know what shows will be on board.  Crew members are only now beginning to board.  I have not seen anything yet about entertainers going on board yet.

A little support to your posts.  I am on the Joy, November 27th sailing.  You may remember, the Joy's October and part of November was recently cancelled.  The Thanksgiving and the next week which is my cruise are still online and bookable.

It does not show entertainment at all nor does it show restaurants.  I think this has less to do with which show will be on board and more to do with NCL not quite 100% if the ships will sail.  Just my opinion.  Please don't take my opinion as fact. 

• Like 1

We are on the Encore on 8/14/21 and Choir of Man just showed up a couple of days ago. As of now, this is the only show we have available to book. Some of the specialty restaurants are available to book, others are not. Main dining rooms are not available to book. I had all of our dining booked before the switch from Bliss to Encore. I agree with Gary, they may not even know what cruises will be sailing for sure. I would also imagine that NCL is overwhelmed with trying to get everything set up, crew trained  (not to mention vaccinated) and on ships, and all other things we can't even imagine that need to be done to get ships ready to set sail again. I will just be glad to have my cruise happen. I will deal with shows and dinners once I get on board. I am really not that picky - I'll eat wherever I can get in and go  to whatever shows they have available. Just put a drink in my hand and let me sit on the balcony and watch the world go by! 😀 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SSFun said:

We are on the Encore on 8/14/21 and Choir of Man just showed up a couple of days ago. As of now, this is the only show we have available to book. Some of the specialty restaurants are available to book, others are not. Main dining rooms are not available to book. I had all of our dining booked before the switch from Bliss to Encore. I agree with Gary, they may not even know what cruises will be sailing for sure. I would also imagine that NCL is overwhelmed with trying to get everything set up, crew trained  (not to mention vaccinated) and on ships, and all other things we can't even imagine that need to be done to get ships ready to set sail again. I will just be glad to have my cruise happen. I will deal with shows and dinners once I get on board. I am really not that picky - I'll eat wherever I can get in and go  to whatever shows they have available. Just put a drink in my hand and let me sit on the balcony and watch the world go by! 😀 

Wow, refreshing.  Thank you.  On the Encore, something tells me it will be PERFECT!!  I was on the Encore at the end of May 2021 to Alaska.  We all know what happened to that.  SOOOO, I am so envious of you folks.  Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy.

8 minutes ago, Sthrngary said:

Wow, refreshing.  Thank you.  On the Encore, something tells me it will be PERFECT!!  I was on the Encore at the end of May 2021 to Alaska.  We all know what happened to that.  SOOOO, I am so envious of you folks.  Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy.

Thanks! I am sure we will have a wonderful time! We have never been on the Encore, so we are looking forward to exploring her! I am sorry that your May cruise was not a go. I will be keeping fingers and toes crossed for your November family cruise to be a go! This party will get started sometime and when it does, we will be ready!

18 hours ago, www3traveler said:

That makes a lot of sense.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2021 at 8:53 PM, Sthrngary said:

A little support to your posts.  I am on the Joy, November 27th sailing.  You may remember, the Joy's October and part of November was recently cancelled.  The Thanksgiving and the next week which is my cruise are still online and bookable.

It does not show entertainment at all nor does it show restaurants.  I think this has less to do with which show will be on board and more to do with NCL not quite 100% if the ships will sail.  Just my opinion.  Please don't take my opinion as fact. 

I was thinking the exact same thing, we board on 4th December (our first Haven cabin)

Supposedly on Bliss, Oct. 24,2021, was able to book all dining on June 26th.  (specialty restaurants) did not do any MDR,  No Shows were showing though.  Luckily in the Haven.  Have saved bucks last 15 months staying home.