340 Point Threshold

13 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I would do a bridge tour once. Sounds interesting. 

I think I did a officers lunch but no idea why I got a invite. I never knew all this stuff about loyalty until staying home for covid.

i have always done the bridge tours on every ship. the reason being is that they all are very different. it is really interesting to go on the big ships and the small ones and really see the differences and all of the extremely complex technology, especially on the newer oasis and quantum class.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ericfromri said:

when you get to the location,    look at the tables and there will be a paper placard at one seat with the name and position of the officer and that is his/her  seat. look around for the right one for you.

And at Pin events you will often find your name as well on a placard. I find it interesting when folks start shuffling the names😉

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

And at Pin events you will often find your name as well on a placard. I find it interesting when folks start shuffling the names😉

why don't you say something.  most pinns are nice, but there is a percentage that are  jerky and feel that they own the place..  bad behavior, seconded only to some of the suite people nonsense.  i don't bother anyone, there would be a problem if someone moved my things without permission.

5 hours ago, ericfromri said:

when you get to the location,    look at the tables and there will be a paper placard at one seat with the name and position of the officer and that is his/her  seat. look around for the right one for you.

Um, okay.  I was just saying it could be an interesting discussion.  Not concerned about "finding anything".

4 hours ago, BND said:

Um, okay.  I was just saying it could be an interesting discussion.  Not concerned about "finding anything".

Obviously you’re quoting the wrong person. Who said anything about finding anything I was simply telling you how the meal with an officer thing works that you were talking about    

Edited by ericfromri

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I've never seen that.  But  most of  our groups have been relatively small, less than 30, with one just 4 pinnacles.  (everyone got a good seat!)   I've enjoyed whatever location I was given or someone has  shuffled me in to.   

I don't recall name cards on the  D+ 340 up meal with an officer.  Just find a seat.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Haha 1