Where did my Carnival cruise history go?

JTBCruiser

I made final payment on my October Glory sailing then logged in to see what has changed.  I noticed there's no record of my previous sailings.  Is this a glitch or did anyone else experience this?  Please forgive me if this has been discussed, I searched and didn't find any discussions.  Thx in advance.

Yes I've done that too. Still no history. I tried calling but hold time is off the charts so I emailed them the details. I'm only talking about a few cruises but this is frustrating. Hoping they can fix soon. 

My (and my husband's) cruises are all missing as well.  It says "Welcome Back", but then  it says "0 cruises".  I've tried calling but I can't spend hours on hold waiting to talk to someone.

We also are having trouble adding a cruise we went on before they started the VIFP program.  All I have is the original "Welcome Aboard" picture with the cruise date on it from 1985.  I wonder if they will accept that.

I think they are having website issues due to so many trying to get in to their bookings to fill out health assessment forms.  My history is gone as well.  Here's another thread about problems people have been having today:

This happened to my daughter.  8 cruises missing.  I stayed on hold forever and talked to some who gave me an email address.  I am fortunate that I have my information so I have most of the booking numbers for her cruises as we were together the email is ----pastcruises@carnival.com.  The person I spoke to said to use the new VFIP number I gave her and reference mine as they will be able to find hers with my information.  Hope this helps someone.

Candi

7 hours ago, SCBarker said:

Hopefully you don't have multiple VIFP numbers/accounts. I think that is a problem a lot of times.

Bingo!!  That was the issue.  Somehow when I logged in, it had the wrong VFIP number.  Thx!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, klfhngr said:

I'm still trying to get my first cruise from 1985 added, but keep getting shut down. Who has receipts, booking number, etc. from 1985!?!

I didn't have that info either on my first sailing in 1991 on the Tropicale.  I did have a photo they took at a formal night which showed the name of the ship in the bottom corner.  I sent a copy of that photo to include the month we sailed, embarkation port of San Juan and listed the islands we stopped at.  They promptly updated and gave me credit.  If I had not had that photo, I'm doubtful I would have gotten credit.

17 hours ago, Jeafl said:

My (and my husband's) cruises are all missing as well.  It says "Welcome Back", but then  it says "0 cruises".  I've tried calling but I can't spend hours on hold waiting to talk to someone.

We also are having trouble adding a cruise we went on before they started the VIFP program.  All I have is the original "Welcome Aboard" picture with the cruise date on it from 1985.  I wonder if they will accept that.

If you have a photo yes they will.