Odyssey/Quantum Class - Concierge Club vs Suite Lounge

We are sailing 8/22/21 on the Odyssey.  We are booked in a balcony but have a Royal Up Bid in for a Grand Suite.  It looks like Odyssey has a Concierge Club vs a Suite Lounge.  The only time I have been in Sky Class before, it was on the Symphony and there was a Suite Lounge with a limited open bar basically open all day.

Are the Concierge Club open bar hours just during happy hour or are they more like the Oasis Class and open all day?  Also who is normally allowed into Concierge Club?  Is it just Suite guests & Pinnacles or are Diamond + welcome as well?

Thanks!

Jessica

1 minute ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

Are the Concierge Club open bar hours just during happy hour or are they more like the Oasis Class and open all day?  Also who is normally allowed into Concierge Club?  Is it just Suite guests & Pinnacles or are Diamond + welcome as well?

None of that can be confirmed till next month when she may start sailing.

• Like 2

Just now, Biker19 said:

None of that can be confirmed till next month when she may start sailing.

Thanks for the prompt reply.  I guess I am just asking more in general what the "normal" rules were.

5 minutes ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

I guess I am just asking more in general what the "normal" rules were.

There's no normal with Odyssey. Other Q class rules pre COVID are unlikely to be used either. We don't even know for sure if the sign at the door says Concierge or Suite, unless I missed it in the block thread.

Edited by Biker19

2 hours ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

Thanks for the prompt reply.  I guess I am just asking more in general what the "normal" rules were.

The all day drinks in SL is unique to Oasis Class. I'd be shocked to see it on Odyssey 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CSHS1979 said:

The all day drinks in SL is unique to Oasis Class. I'd be shocked to see it on Odyssey 

Nothing shocks me these days, but I agree that only Oasis class has the daytime open (limited) bar hours.  I don't expect Odyssey to follow Oasis class rituals, but Quantum class routines.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 7:12 PM, Biker19 said:

in the block thread.

Just booked our first Royal cruise ever on the Odyssey, 3rd cruise in lifetime.  Never too old to rock and roll  I guess; & anxious to learn the ropes.  What is a block thread?

3 minutes ago, QueSeraSera said:

What is a block thread?

This is the one I think. It is posted for new ships as they are built.

Odyssey of the Seas Blocks are in the House - Royal Caribbean International - Cruise Critic Community

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom
  • Thanks 1