Refreshment package or Diamond vouchers

I always purchase a Refreshment package since I love non alcoholic creamy drinks, fresh squeezed O.J. and bottled water. We also utilize the diamond lounge and get wine or drinks in the evenings. With current changes we will get 5 drink vouchers, will it be a pain everytime I order a  non alcoholic drink to ensure they are not charging against my diamond vouchers? I am thinking I should just cancel my refreshment packages, but I only buy them when they drop to $20 per day, and if they end the current voucher program I would have to pay full price to re-purchase. First cruise is August 15th, Allure. 

I would just politely ask they charge my refreshment package and NOT my Diamond vouchers when getting a non alcoholic drink.  Periodically check your on line account to ge sure there were no errors.

Thanks, good ideas. I can't remember the deadline to cancel. I could also carry on bottled water, which should then make 5 drinks for the day plenty. I mainly use the bottled water while at ports.

Edited by Sianli

On 7/24/2021 at 9:01 AM, Sianli said:

Thanks, good ideas. I can't remember the deadline to cancel. I could also carry on bottled water, which should then make 5 drinks for the day plenty. I mainly use the bottled water while at ports.

My beverage package said I could cancel up to 48 hours before the cruise. 

Even if they do charge something incorrectly, it's simple enough to get them to reverse it.  

I got charged for a virgin peach daiquiri once when I had the refreshment package -- I just pointed it out and they reversed the charge.  

You could also simply add "with my refreshment package" when you place your order, too -- four words is all it takes to make sure they process the charge correctly.

On 7/24/2021 at 3:26 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

Diamond get 4 vouchers per day.

D+ will get 5 I believe...can I use a voucher to get fresh squeezed OJ at breakfast?...I'm not much of a drinker.