Checking in after final payment

I know things have changed as you used to be able to check in on the Cruise Planner after final payment.  It now says they will send you an email when you can check in.  How long after final payment will you be able to check in.  I have an upcoming cruise on 10/27/2021.  

Depends on a lot of factors, some people have already checked in for cruises departing that late. Others have cruises leaving in 9 days and still can't check in. There are a myriad of threads asking this question, there is no rhyme or reason to how or when check-in opens.

We signed up for one of the Nassau cruises before US cruising was open... After final payment..it took a bit longer before we could officially sign in. There does not appear to be a pattern to when... but I would just be patient and wait a few weeks. We were able to sign in on May 28... a few days after the May 16 official 90 days pre Aug 14.

1 hour ago, Auntiemomo said:

I know things have changed as you used to be able to check in on the Cruise Planner after final payment.  It now says they will send you an email when you can check in.  How long after final payment will you be able to check in.  I have an upcoming cruise on 10/27/2021.  

We were able to check in for both our 10/10 and 10/17 Allure cruises last week. Their system (saying this as politely as I can) is in a state of flux. 

2 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I am checked in for my October Allure cruise but can't check in for my August 23 Mariner one

Has Mariner done or scheduled its test cruise yet. They may be holding off until they have that solidified. Our Allure cruises didn't open for check in until the dates for its test cruise were finalized.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Has Mariner done or scheduled its test cruise yet. They may be holding off until they have that solidified. Our Allure cruises didn't open for check in until the dates for its test cruise were finalized.

I think her test cruise is August 11

34 minutes ago, mkolbicka said:

We are booked on Mariner of the Seas 03 September 21 3-night cruise.  Cannot check in as of today.  Is that because they will wait for the test cruise to be completed?  

I checked in for my Allure October cruise a week or more ago and her test cruise started yesterday, so no I guess not