Sea Hag

11 minutes ago, riffatsea said:

BTW I am still having trouble with saving the emergency contact info

The "save" button won't light up

Email and phone are correct

I've tried with and without caps

I've tried with and without spaces

Any thoughts?

This is a random thought, I think some problems relate to Server availability. If the App cannot access the Server it will not be able to Save, so might be time dependent, try again later. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, riffatsea said:

BTW I am still having trouble with saving the emergency contact info

The "save" button won't light up

Email and phone are correct

I've tried with and without caps

I've tried with and without spaces

Any thoughts?

Have you checked to make sure there aren't any leading or trailing spaces in the email address? That happens more often than a person might think, and it can cause the email address to not be recognized as an email address. So, the save button doesn't light up.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 9:39 PM, Steelers36 said:

Are any of them B2B?  There is some kind of issue with access to DMW denied for guests with multiple linked voyages.  This situation is affecting us and have been waiting for a fix.  Although this issue is mentioned in the list of changes for the new release (Android 3.0.93251), I still get DMW not available and check back later.

Not sure it's related to multiple linked voyages. We have 2 scheduled, but 1 is in Feb 22 and 1 is in Aug 22.

I have the same issue. We originally requested TD (for Feb 22) and had reservations set up for 1 part of our party. I managed to get all 7 of us at the same time every day.  Then it stopped working...for at least a month I have been getting the "DMW not available try later" message.

Kind of glad to see it isn't 'just me', though I have an additional spin on mine.

My Android phone says the version I am running is 3.0.91591. In Google Play, the version is 3.0.93251 and I cannot see any way to update to it as my phone doesn't indicate it as an app which needs updating. I tried just installing, but it failed. I was thinking about uninstalling and reinstalling, but since it sounds like you aren't having any better luck with the newer version, I guess I'll just wait a while....

1 hour ago, dreaminofcruisin said:

Not sure it's related to multiple linked voyages. We have 2 scheduled, but 1 is in Feb 22 and 1 is in Aug 22.

I have the same issue. We originally requested TD (for Feb 22) and had reservations set up for 1 part of our party. I managed to get all 7 of us at the same time every day.  Then it stopped working...for at least a month I have been getting the "DMW not available try later" message.

Kind of glad to see it isn't 'just me', though I have an additional spin on mine.

My Android phone says the version I am running is 3.0.91591. In Google Play, the version is 3.0.93251 and I cannot see any way to update to it as my phone doesn't indicate it as an app which needs updating. I tried just installing, but it failed. I was thinking about uninstalling and reinstalling, but since it sounds like you aren't having any better luck with the newer version, I guess I'll just wait a while....

You can uninstall and reinstall.  One of the listed fixes for 3.0.93251 is for DMW access for multiple voyages (B2B's).  I thought it might help me, but nope.  Maybe it will help your situation - but we do sound like had same experience with it.  We do have a single voyage that I still have DMW working for.