Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

13 minutes ago, snowballs mom said:

The $85 is well worth it to those of us that fly in and out of Denver. The regular TSA lines can be pretty long here.

See I haven’t had any long security lines. I’ve had long bag check lines. But not security. Today’s precheck line was just as long as the regular line if not longer.

43 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh really 5 years? Now that could be a different story.  Most years I guess it’s going to be 1-3 times. But this year it’s going to be 6.

It is so worth it.  My company pays for mine and I pay for the wife's.  Makes traveling a little easier (gotta get it how you can).

Before the flight the flight attendant that told me I had the entire row said I could lay down and laughed. The guy in front of me took it literal. He spent most of the flight with his head in his wife’s lap with his feet up on the aisle seat. I’m sure they clean them but I just think about the bottom of those shoes being on the bathroom floor then being on the seat someone is going to sit in. Or maybe he took his shoes off. I didn’t look. Probably did.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, figmentfreak said:

My company reimburses me for it or I wouldn’t buy it. 

My husband and I bought it and recently renewed it.  To us, it's money well spent to be able to go through shorter lines, leave our shoes on, and to not have to remove liquids or computers.  It is especially valuable when the airports are crowded.  For people who only travel once every couple of years, I can see how it wouldn't be worth it.  We travel a lot, so it's definitely worth it to us.

3 minutes ago, amyotravel said:

Try Lyft. They can be vastly different, and I have to switch back an forth all the time. They calculate surges differently I guess. One time Lyft will be cheaper, and the next time Uber. By a lot.

when I first looked it was about the same but it’s $61 now. Hopefully that price holds.