Symphony of the Seas - Ordinary Adventures vlog

reney313

While I follow cruise boards and vlogs, my husband follows a couple that primarily vlog everything Disney and Star Wars.  One of his favorite vloggers are currently on Symphony of the Seas.  I thought I'd share the link to their first log - where they were upgraded to a suite!  They are on day 3 now and they are all fantastic and very thorough.  This is only their 2nd cruise - the first being on a Disney ship.  I love seeing it through their eyes as almost new to cruising and definitely new to Royal Caribbean.  They are trying everything and eating everything!  You can find their other 2 installments (so far) on their channel as well.  The 3rd one is my favorite so far.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, royalnewbie said:

We stumbled upon them a few days ago and love their adventure so far.  We feel they are common folk like us.

I agree. There is something refreshing about their reviews.  It's a little comical because they don't seem to drink much normally and they are having a blast trying out all the drinks with the package. 

2 minutes ago, reney313 said:

I agree. There is something refreshing about their reviews.  It's a little comical because they don't seem to drink much normally and they are having a blast trying out all the drinks with the package. 

When she was talking about the ship moving so much and being a little sick....then she zip lines and keeps drinking.  I have so enjoyed them.  We are also huge disney fans and have never watched them before.

I watched all three of their vlogs yesterday; hands-down the best cruise vloggers I've seen. They're so down to Earth and actually talk about their positive and negative reactions, I feel like I'm onboard with them. A nice change of pace from the other YouTubers who talk up everything rather than critiquing or criticizing some things.

• Like 1

I agree down to earth and have some fun personality. Loved their reactions to things like the suite and the food at Jamie's. I asked a camera question on their channel and got a quick response which was nice. I told them to come over here and post.