Any Recent Valuetrip.com users?

green eyed lady

10 minutes ago, phabric said:

Try again to book.  When I first went on their site today, it showed prices for 2021.  I wanted to see what would happen if I click to book and it showed date - January-Dec, 1-31, 2022.  I went back to Home and it showed 2022 prices without taxes.

Valuetrip’s price for Hyatt’s 2022  - Dec 1 for $129 (no tax) and Dec 10 for $149 (no tax).

I have booked Holiday Inn for Dec 1 for $248.60 with tax and Dec 10 for $342.39 with tax.

Wow!  I cannot believe the HI express 17th street rates for Feb and Mar!

Of course the dates I needed are their blackout dates now in Jan and Feb 2022. 
So it won’t help me.  😞

Thank you so much for your reply.

On 1/7/2022 at 1:57 PM, phabric said:

Thanks for the update for 2022.  I have been waiting for the 2022 release.

Today, I have booked for Dec 1 and 10, 2022.

I will post when I receive my confirmations.

Last time, I stayed at the hotel, there was a free continental breakfast, it looks like now they charge $11/pp for a hot breakfast.

Today, I received my 2 bookings Dec 1 and 10, 2022 confirmation emails from Valuetrips for my stays at Hyatt Place.

I had put my sisters names in “Addition Information “ on Valuetrips form and received their confirmation with my confirmation.

It shows Valuetrips price, have to add tax and pay at hotel.  Contact Hyatt direct for cancellation/changes.

50 minutes ago, nhraformula00 said:

Yes you can short cut though the parking garage to walk to Publix or Total Wine. We do it all the time. We love Hyatt Place and have been there at least 5 times now for a cruise.

Yeah!  Any tips on room location?

We have in the past stayed at the Renaissance hotel and like the Boatyard which is close by. Could anyone tell me how far the Hyatt is to walk. We are booked into the Embassy Suites (actually twice this year) but there have been so many negative reviews that we are now looking at other options. 

13 hours ago, sandancer said:

I decided to give this a try. Hope to be lucky and hear back from them. It’s a good saving so fingers crossed. 

12 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

I heard back in 3 business days.

11 hours ago, phabric said:

I always call the Hyatt Place to confirm my reservation after I have received ValueTrips confirmation

I booked using them for 2 stays (March and September 2022).  Heard back in 3-4 business days for both.  Be sure to include any room requests in the ValueTrips reservation form so they can put in their reservation.

In addition to calling the hotel, you can use the Hyatt reservation lookup page https://www.hyatt.com/reservation/find

to confirm your reservation.  Both reservations were correct and using them saved me a lot of money.  Will report back after our trip in March

• Thanks 1

On 1/21/2022 at 12:27 PM, nhraformula00 said:

Yes you can short cut though the parking garage to walk to Publix or Total Wine. We do it all the time. We love Hyatt Place and have been there at least 5 times now for a cruise.

For 2023 dates, they don’t post those until January 2023?

11 minutes ago, Von & John said:

I checked out the Valuetrip.com site.

They list Tampa - yet none of the links work...

I wonder if I am not doing it properly or if they don't offer hotel options for Tampa...

Have any of you utilized Valuetrip.com in Tampa?

It is www.Valuetrips.com (with a s).

Most people use it for Ft Lauderdale- Hyatt Place hotel.

• Thanks 1

I have used Valuetrips for several years.  I just wanted to note my experience with them.  A few times I didn't get a confirmation within 3-4 days.  I did another reservation and noted that I had originally sent one on x date and didn't receive a confirmation.  They said they never received the first one, but did process the second one.

Additionally, in my experience, the rates for the next year are not put out until Jan no matter what they say.  The first year I tried to do a reservation for a date that wasn't shown on their website and nothing happened.  No response,    nothing.  I tried again and the same thing.

I came to realize they would put up the rates when they had them or if it got into the next year and nothing was posted,  they no longer had them available.  Sure enough, every Jan the rates for the year appeared and this year was no exception.

I have booked and received a confirmation for June in three days and today I did another one that hopefully will be confirmed in a few days.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2022 at 11:59 PM, phabric said:

Today, I received my 2 bookings Dec 1 and 10, 2022 confirmation emails from Valuetrips for my stays at Hyatt Place.

I had put my sisters names in “Addition Information “ on Valuetrips form and received their confirmation with my confirmation.

It shows Valuetrips price, have to add tax and pay at hotel.  Contact Hyatt direct for cancellation/changes.

Considering using valuetrips for first time. I'm not from USA and would be staying 5 nights in Fort Lauderdale.  Assuming I need to add 13% tax to valuetrip nightly rate and is breakfast complimentary with valuetrips rate?

Edited by emerald6273

53 minutes ago, emerald6273 said:

Considering using valuetrips for first time. I'm not from USA and would be staying 5 nights in Fort Lauderdale.  Assuming I need to add 13% tax to valuetrip nightly rate and is breakfast complimentary with valuetrips rate?

Yes, you need to add tax to Value Trips price.  I have not stayed at Hyatt Place for a few years and at that time it was a free continental breakfast.  Valuetrips mentions a charge for breakfast, on Hyatt Place site they say free breakfast.  Restaurants, grocery, liquor store and bus are within walking distance.

When I stay more than 1 night, I stay at Best Western Oceanside for the past 5 years.    If staying 5 nights, try Best Western Oceanside, 1180 Sea Breeze, FLL.  They are 100 yards from beach, free breakfast, bar that sell food, $ washer/dryer, microwave, small refrigerator, clean, friendly staff, regular bus and  Sun Trolley outside the front door and water taxi is in walking distance.  No shuttle from airport (about $30 by taxi) or port (about $14 by taxi) or can sign up for shuttle to port.

🇨🇦

Edited by phabric