Live from Odyssey

Almost at my friend's house in South Florida. Spending the night here then driving down in the morning to ft.lauderdale.

I have not got my test back which has me a little worried. I have an at home test on standby but I had an issue with it being defective last time so I don't even know if i can count on that being a reliable plan b.

In the meantime here is a link to my last review in case your all caught up on the 846 other live reviews going on right now 😀 

26 minutes ago, luvs2cruzga said:

I board next week also.  I would like to know how many passengers are on your sailing.

I will find out and let you know. 

24 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Have a great cruise!

Thank you!

• Like 1

My friend and I (who is joining me on the Cruise I dont think I mentioned that) went to bonefish grill for a nice pre cruise dinner.

Smothered shrimp.

20211002_191050.thumb.jpg.2dd3b1393582ebbe323207417a28cc2d.jpg

Looks like a hot mess but was pretty good.

Ceaser salad with salmon.

20211002_195101.thumb.jpg.be5d97dea3959d068e3c2873ec2f3116.jpg

Kung pow shrimp

20211002_200133.thumb.jpg.2ab61ccbbcebfa828b57a1b3d256ba43.jpg

Holy cow that was spicy! I rarely find something to be spicy. This was amazing 

We split two desserts the pumpkin spice lava cake and key lime cake 

20211002_202802.thumb.jpg.15322796aa102e81687f437ba884343f.jpg

20211002_202813.thumb.jpg.cd8ab9e43202e02a52f97c3e0cce0146.jpg

Dinner was amazing. Probably has set the bar too high for the next week. I don't have UDP this cruise.

My friend is booked solo in a suite so hopefully they will accommodate me with her in coastal kitchen. If not the MDR is where I'll have most of my next 6 dinners.

We want to do wonderland and will probably also do chops.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

Almost at my friend's house in South Florida. Spending the night here then driving down in the morning to ft.lauderdale.

I have not got my test back which has me a little worried. I have an at home test on standby but I had an issue with it being defective last time so I don't even know if i can count on that being a reliable plan b.

In the meantime here is a link to my last review in case your all caught up on the 846 other live reviews going on right now 😀 

Hopefully you get back a negative test. We took ours on Friday and both are negative. 💃 We ordered 6 from emed so we have a backup in case CVS were to cancel on us. Since I'm doing a b3b tomorrow also on the Odyssey it turns out Royal does the test on board for the 2nd and 3rd leg for me. At the rate we're going I might end up with tests that might expire. 😩  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Hopefully you get back a negative test. We took ours on Friday and both are negative. 💃 We ordered 6 from emed so we have a backup in case CVS were to cancel on us. Since I'm doing a b3b tomorrow also on the Odyssey it turns out Royal does the test on board for the 2nd and 3rd leg for me. At the rate we're going I might end up with tests that might expire. 😩  

my tests expire 10/15. I bought them the first part of September. Huge rip-off and then my first test was defective. They offered to send a replacement. So it can expire too? No thanks.

I understand the Fda extended the shelf life by 3 months so if emed honors that I may get some use out of them yet. Especially if I need one tomorrow.

My friend will almost definitely need one. She missed her appointment and rescheduled, did it this morning. 

Edited by jam19872016
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Ok I was thinking you were already in Fort Lauderdale. I'll just be packing 😆 as you are driving down. Our check in time is 12:00 so I will be getting up early. 😬

She has a 1230 checkin and I have a 230. She has done no packing and has to go into work for about an hour in the am. I bet you are done packing before we head down lol.

I'm hoping to nag her into being ready by 10 but it will probably be 11. Especially if we have to test again.

Plan b was a fail. Another inconclusive result. I did not have another one on me because my friend needed one. On the phone with royal to see what my options are now.

Update: no testing available at the pier. I asked what my options were then and she put me on hold again. And then she disconnected me. Its not looking good.

Edited by jam19872016

1 hour ago, jam19872016 said:

Plan b was a fail. Another inconclusive result. I did not have another one on me because my friend needed one. On the phone with royal to see what my options are now.

Update: no testing available at the pier. I asked what my options were then and she put me on hold again. And then she disconnected me. Its not looking good.

There looks to be testing available at the pier today.

3E32AFFC-1E45-49A8-8D6D-DBF116935238.png

Edited by FLcruisergrl