Anyone on the Dream recently...

babygrljaz

Can anyone recently sailed on the Dream tell me if they had the bluetooth ship speaker available?  They didn't have it on the Vista 3 weeks ago.  They acted like they had no idea what i was talking about but at least 1 youtuber purchased in at the restart.  Anyway just wondering if it is available right now & maybe how much is it, $60 or $70?

1 hour ago, babygrljaz said:

Can anyone recently sailed on the Dream tell me if they had the bluetooth ship speaker available?  They didn't have it on the Vista 3 weeks ago.  They acted like they had no idea what i was talking about but at least 1 youtuber purchased in at the restart.  Anyway just wondering if it is available right now & maybe how much is it, $60 or $70?

What is a bluetooth ship speaker? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, silvercrikhix said:

I’m on the Dream soon. I just was able to put it in my cart. $69.95 

Yeah I see it online. But it was a lot for delivery fee. And back in July it was 59.95 onboard. If I can get it for $20 less that would be great. Who doesn't like to save money...They didn't have any 3 wks ago on the Vista

You could go to the Roll Call for the next (or current) sailing and

ask if someone would kindly check for you.  I’m sure there’s a helpful peep on there. 
I’ve seen others do that occasionally for various reasons. 

Edited by silvercrikhix

39 minutes ago, silvercrikhix said:

You could go to the Roll Call for the next (or current) sailing and

ask if someone would kindly check for you.  I’m sure there’s a helpful peep on there. 
I’ve seen others do that occasionally for various reasons. 

That's the 1st place i checked. Not many on the current one.  And no roll call for the next one.  I'm going on the next one so i was trying to find out for the last one before i go

10 minutes ago, lancerTXST said:

There were three on the shelf on the Breeze in August, but couldn't tell you the price.  Feels like it wasn't anywhere near $20 or else I would have eyeballed it some more.

No they don't cost $20.  In July a YouTuber said it was $59.95.  Online now it says $69.95, plus over $10 delivery fee.  It would be nice if i could SAVE approx $20 if i can purchase it on the ship....that's what i meant by getting it for 20 less

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, babygrljaz said:

That's the 1st place i checked. Not many on the current one.  And no roll call for the next one.  I'm going on the next one so i was trying to find out for the last one before i go

Barring any chaos, I will be boarding the Dream for an 8 day on the 23rd.
I will check and come back to this thread. 
If they still have one available, And you still want one, I’ll buy it and you can send me the money

& I’ll mail it to you. NP. 

8 hours ago, silvercrikhix said:

Barring any chaos, I will be boarding the Dream for an 8 day on the 23rd.
I will check and come back to this thread. 
If they still have one available, And you still want one, I’ll buy it and you can send me the money

& I’ll mail it to you. NP. 

I will be getting on on the 23rd too 😁 which is why I'm trying to find out now. But thank you SO much for the offer. That's sweet 🙂 if all else fails I will just order it the day before we leave, hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled

12 hours ago, babygrljaz said:

I will be getting on on the 23rd too 😁 which is why I'm trying to find out now. But thank you SO much for the offer. That's sweet 🙂 if all else fails I will just order it the day before we leave, hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled

LOL…see ya onboard…

• Like 1

I will be on the Dream starting this Sunday and will let you know if I find any in the shops, as long as I can find wifi in any of our ports. I don't pay for wifi on the ship any longer, as it is way too slow and unreliable for what they charge. Plus, it is a great way to disconnect from the world for a few days,

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 10:22 AM, johnboy036 said:

I will be on the Dream starting this Sunday and will let you know if I find any in the shops, as long as I can find wifi in any of our ports. I don't pay for wifi on the ship any longer, as it is way too slow and unreliable for what they charge. Plus, it is a great way to disconnect from the world for a few days,

Thank you SO much. What's your itinerary? And definitely HAVE A BLAST! 😁

I know they don't use the printed Fun times anymore, but did anyone happen to keep theirs recently?
Digital screenshots maybe? Or if you requested the printed one, even better!

Just want to have a look at what things may be going on these days, especially kids friendly

Thanks a lot!