Swimsuit Cover-ups

Not to be blunt... but... what are you talking about??? :p :D Seriously... you don't have to wear a cover up on the lido deck, and there is not a rule that a cover up has to be any specific style... so I'm not sure exactly what you are asking :o I'm just trying to understand exactly what you are asking... sorry for sounding so dense!!!

So really what y'all are saying is that I can walk around nekkid and it won't matter? lol - NOT.

To a lot of people on here it wouldn't.. :rolleyes: You will see everything that could possibly used as a coverup including the ship's robes. Wear what you are comfortable wearing.

If you are just headed to your room, the T shirt will do (but you will be COLD the a/cs on the boats are strong) if you are headed elsewhere, pull on a T shirt dress or some other sort of cover up that you would wear if going to a restaurant - smart casual.

Coverups are not allowed in the dining rooms... but otherwise, you could just throw on a tshirt for walking around... you will see many around the ship, mainly outside, in their bathing suits... I generally just throw on shorts and a tank or something when I am heading somewhere inside... a standard bathing suit cover up will work for most things, except for the dining rooms, also, I don't think I would wear one to any of the indoor activities, but you will see them!!!... you will see a little bit of everything!!

I think I understand what your saying, but I think it really comes down to ones preference.

If I were lounging & wanted to get up & go to the bar to grab a drink I would either put on a cover up, tee shirt, or just throw my shorts on depending on what I wore up on deck that day.

Believe me you will see it all, & at times wish you didn't :( !!! I sometimes wonder if there are mirrors in all cabins!

difference between naked & nakid. ;) The later means you don't have on any clothes and are up to something! :eek:

Luv's Crusin'

Sorry, but federal law requires that non-members who pester us for help must be repeatedly tortured,

guillotined, ridiculed, garroted, cannibalized, made to masticate while viewing nakid

lawyer movies - and then lobotomized until they vote straight Republican!

from

http://www.lectlaw.com/ref.html

So really what y'all are saying is that I can walk around nekkid and it won't matter? lol - NOT.

I just keep reading about a cover-up. I suppose they don't want bikini babes in the gift shops and such. Then I started wondering just how "covered up" do you have to be?

I've seen ladies all over ships just in bathing suits, not a lot, but I have. you only need to "cover up" when going to the dining room. Heck you can't tan if you're coverd up.

I had pants as a cover-up. If I went inside for an activity, I put on a t-shirt, but just to go to the gift shop, I just wore my cover-up. I didn't have a t-shirt or anything with me and it wasn't worth it to go back to the room for a t-shirt just to wear for the gift shop.

VentureMan' date='

I've always heard that there is a difference between naked & nakid. ;) The later means you don't have on any clothes and are up to something! :eek:

Luv's Crusin'[/quote']

Uh, that would be "nekkid".:D

Wanna - Just about anything could be used as a coverup for a swimsuit. Big tee, man's shirt, or - original thought, a 'coverup' like I have ... something made especially to wear over swimwear.

GC's correct. You can wear a coverup over your swimsuit just about anywhere on the ship except in the dining room. To go into the gift shop or other areas inside, I'd definitely wear a coverup. The pool area of Lido is the only place I'd say is acceptable for swimsuit only.

I usually wear a pair of running shorts and t-shirt over my suit when going to the lounge areas and just pull them on and off as needed when going to get a drink, eat lunch, go back to the room, etc. Sometimes I use a pareo instead. Also regular swim-suit coverups, as sold in the swim suit section,, or casual sundresses work well. You can wear any of the above anywhere except the main dining rooms.

Archived