Half Price Cruise Vacations to First Responders & Medical Professionals Honoring Their Heroism & Public Service

Astro Flyer

10 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

I’m not sure I would say they failed.  You can always log into your account and see and book the reduced fares.  

I can’t see the reduced rates when logged in.  I can only see the reduced rates if I use the link someone posted earlier in this thread opened in incognito mode.  I can’t book the rates because as soon as I log in, I get an error message.  I have the confirmation email from getting verified, but no email from Princess.

13 hours ago, Grover_ said:

I can’t see the reduced rates when logged in.  I can only see the reduced rates if I use the link someone posted earlier in this thread opened in incognito mode.  I can’t book the rates because as soon as I log in, I get an error message.  I have the confirmation email from getting verified, but no email from Princes

This is how it worked for me if you want to give it a try.  I was verified but never got the email when the rates became available so  I went to the page using the link in this thread, then clicked on sign in to my account, from there I used the "go to the last page your were on" arrow in the address bar.  This brought me back to the page with the rates signed in and then I was able to book under the rate.  If I signed on first, I did not see the lower rate.

10 hours ago, topspot said:

This is how it worked for me if you want to give it a try.  I was verified but never got the email when the rates became available so  I went to the page using the link in this thread, then clicked on sign in to my account, from there I used the "go to the last page your were on" arrow in the address bar.  This brought me back to the page with the rates signed in and then I was able to book under the rate.  If I signed on first, I did not see the lower rate.

I tried this, but as soon as I logged in the prices change.  When I hit the back arrow, they stay at the higher prices.  I guess we are going to try calling.  It just takes so long on the phone, not looking forward to it.  Thanks for the suggestion.

On 11/9/2021 at 4:56 PM, Grover_ said:

I can’t see the reduced rates when logged in.  I can only see the reduced rates if I use the link someone posted earlier in this thread opened in incognito mode.  I can’t book the rates because as soon as I log in, I get an error message.  I have the confirmation email from getting verified, but no email from Princess.

Oh no ...that's different.  

So I never got the email.  Instead of calling the general Princess line I did the online chat.  I asked for a Princess Vacation Planner (PVP).  It was around 9 pm my time on Monday.  The PVP called me Tuesday but we played phone tag.  He called again yesterday and said he could see that I was verified and he can book me at the half price fare.  He followed up with and email last night confirming what he said on the phone.  I’m going to book today.  I’ll report back if there is a problem.

I’m thinking the PVP is an in-house travel agent of sorts.

• Like 2

I wanted to report back with my experience.  I didn’t have time to do anything yesterday so I booked it today.  My new PVP was able to book the discounted price, no problem.  He did ask me to forward on to him the email I received stating that I was verified.  There is a code they must enter to get the discounted price.  

I never got the email from Princess.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, californiagirl said:

I wanted to report back with my experience.  I didn’t have time to do anything yesterday so I booked it today.  My new PVP was able to book the discounted price, no problem.  He did ask me to forward on to him the email I received stating that I was verified.  There is a code they must enter to get the discounted price.  

I never got the email from Princess.  

Glad you were able to book!  Are you going to try to get the Princess Plus added?

12 hours ago, californiagirl said:

No, I don’t drink alcohol so it’s more cost effective to go a la carte. 

I hear ya.  We don't drink a lot but with the gratuities, internet, specialty coffees, juices, bottled water etc. we feel like it's worth it to us.  

I also have not received an email yet, but do have my SheerID confirmation from October 19th. My TA is looking into whether I can book.

Can anyone that does have access to discounted fares tell me if the Feb 26 Majestic sailing is included? It is the Love Boat special and shows on the provided links that have been shared, but wanted to see if anyone can confirm before I have my TA continue to dig.

Thanks!

Regarding using a travel agent, they would not let my TA book, nor would they let me transfer to her.  If they let you transfer, please let me know I'd like to transfer to my TA if possible.  Good Luck, hope you are able to book.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, californiagirl said:

You may need to book directly with Princess and then transfer to your TA.  If you have the verified letter Princess will book it.

Thanks. I have the SheerID email confirmation, I will try a chat tomorrow if the TA can't get anywhere.

On 11/15/2021 at 8:57 PM, flutprop said:

Thanks. I have the SheerID email confirmation, I will try a chat tomorrow if the TA can't get anywhere.

I'm still waiting for the email. Meanwhile I asked my PVP for help. She went ahead and held a cabin for me. She said she had to send a survey internally that would create the promo code and it shouldn't take long. Then she can apply the code once it's been created. I'm anxiously checking my emails for updates but still haven't heard back since yesterday, lol.

24 minutes ago, USC Sailor said:

I'm still waiting for the email. Meanwhile I asked my PVP for help. She went ahead and held a cabin for me. She said she had to send a survey internally that would create the promo code and it shouldn't take long. Then she can apply the code once it's been created. I'm anxiously checking my emails for updates but still haven't heard back since yesterday, lol.

Would it help if one of us sent our "you have 50% off" email that we got?

• Like 1