Half Price Cruise Vacations to First Responders & Medical Professionals Honoring Their Heroism & Public Service

Astro Flyer

18 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

Boy did you miss boat or didn't read the entire post. I clearly stated my travel companion is a retired first responder got the verification to qualify which had been reported in post 14 as not eligible. The reps do belong under the bus sometimes because they are frequently uninformed BUT that has nothing to do with a 50% off offer. Did you just need an excuse to state nothing?

With ships sailing below 50% occupancy this was a smart sales tactic to get more bookings in a very good way, not entirely altruistic.

I read the entire post; just thought that taking the dig in this particular thread was unnecessary; other threads, maybe, but not this one. No need to come at me over this. Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JoRoy218 said:

Was told by Princess rep to call 800-774-6237 if email (to be sent out today) is not received.  Just an FYI. 😎

Called twice and spoke with 2 different people. Unless they are provided with a promo code, they can't provide us with any additional information. Got the standard "you have to wait for the e-mail"

So, I used the above link, twice. Prices are not 50% off. I followed directions. Am guessing it has to be used by the email recipient? Am still waiting for my email. Princess has stated a specific code needs to be used at some point. Waiting patiently…

Edited by JoRoy218

I just got the email and looked at the cruises. Half are out of Ft Lauderdale and the half out of San Pedro. The fares are reasonable on the Los Angeles cruises but the port fees seem awfully high. Only cabins up to a Balcony category and there are whole decks available. The first cruise listed is for NOV 5 so better pack today!

4 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

I just got the email and looked at the cruises. Half are out of Ft Lauderdale and the half out of San Pedro. The fares are reasonable on the Los Angeles cruises but the port fees seem awfully high. Only cabins up to a Balcony category and there are whole decks available. The first cruise listed is for NOV 5 so better pack today!

DOes your email code match the code in the link posted above? If not, the code is likely recipient dependent. I haven't  received my email yet.

7 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

No code. I clicked in the email and then when the cruises came up it said "filtered results". The fares up to a balcony were already discounted.

Thanks! Has anyone else received their email yet?? I haven't.

On 10/19/2021 at 11:59 PM, lbfluffy said:

I got verified. I will call my travel agent to see if my cruises will be reduced. Both my cruises are paid in full. Fingers crossed.

You have to sail before February 2022....so if your cruises are before that maybe they will reduce it. Let us know how you make out.

On 10/21/2021 at 6:17 PM, jwattle said:

This is a sweepstakes/offer that just opened with a metric shipton of conditions; it's FIFTY PERCENT OFF. You seriously want to throw shade that the reps might not know everything in this case? Please, can we be grateful for fifty percent off without being rude about the reps? I get that they may give you a different answer whenever you call, but this is a very generous thing that Princess is doing; let's just say "thank you" like the First Responders that we are...☺️❣️

I agree with you.  This is the first time that I have experienced nurses getting a nice deal like this...it's usually EMTs or Firefighters who certainly deserve it but nurses have been in the trenches during this whole pandemic and I for one really appreciate it!
I booked directly with Princess (for the first time) to get this deal and the rep I dealt with was A-MAZING and very knowledgeable!  I'm happy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1