Half Price Cruise Vacations to First Responders & Medical Professionals Honoring Their Heroism & Public Service

Astro Flyer

I emailed my pvp and she said:

In fact, I just heard something about a half hour ago.  Evidently there was a technical issue and they are working to correct it and get emails out to qualifying guests.  They advised for guests to check their email later today or tomorrow.  I do know that I can make a booking and have the promotion retro-added. 

On 11/3/2021 at 9:53 PM, schuylkillp said:

Prices are quite a bit cheaper but princess plus is not available 

I contacted Princess and the rep was able to add the Princess Plus to my booking at a price of $40/pp/day.  She said it requires them adding it, not able to do it online.  Overall, I am quite happy with the fare and happy that they have included nurses.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, smrtwoman said:

I contacted Princess and the rep was able to add the Princess Plus to my booking at a price of $40/pp/day.  She said it requires them adding it, not able to do it online.  Overall, I am quite happy with the fare and happy that they have included nurses.

i need to contact our PVP about that ...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, smrtwoman said:

When I asked, I was told "no".

45 minutes ago, smrtwoman said:

I am trying to do that right now...do you remember the name of the rep that you spoke with?

3 hours ago, suzyed said:

I am trying to do that right now...do you remember the name of the rep that you spoke with?

Ok, after 1 hour and 8 minutes on hold with two reps who admitted they were new and were trying to find out for me....I decided to use the "chat" feature while I was on hold.  And that also took some time but the chat rep was finally able to add the Princess Plus to the medical professionals special.   Then they used my FCCs to pay for the $40/pp/day. The one down side was the fee for my Platinum Princess insurance went up a bit since I guess it is based on the cruise fare.
I'm happy!

I wonder if they are sending the e-mails in batches, depending on when people verified? I got the email yesterday and then another email from my PVP today.  Unfortunately, the dates don't work for my schedule. I was hoping for a 4 or 5 day on the west coast in January or February, and there aren't any.

41 minutes ago, kaytamar said:

Still waiting for our code here! Can any one tell me if the 1/14 8 day regal is one of the available choices? Thank you so much! 

Yes, it is. Interior from $319 and balcony from $499.  I hope you get to go!  🙂

• Like 1

Current nurse here. Was verified on 10/21 and still waiting on the Email. Hoping it comes through soon. Starting to feel like this was just a marketing ploy and I will have to sit on the phone for hours if I want to actually get a cruise. Still a few days left in the "week after" November 1st, so hoping Princess does right by folks. 

• Like 3

I have not received the email either.  I was verified on 10/19.  I just did a live chat and this was the reply:

“Regarding the First Responder offer, majority of validations have now been updated and campaign emails have been sent to guests accordingly. Please note that due to the high level of interest in this offer, we are experiencing some delays in processing some remaining records and will take a few additional days to complete.”

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, northwestbear said:

Current nurse here. Was verified on 10/21 and still waiting on the Email. Hoping it comes through soon. Starting to feel like this was just a marketing ploy and I will have to sit on the phone for hours if I want to actually get a cruise. Still a few days left in the "week after" November 1st, so hoping Princess does right by folks. 

Go to this link, and it will let you search for the discounted cruises.

https://www.princess.com/cruise-search/results?date=1021,1121,1221,0122,0222

Hope this helps.

Sean

22 hours ago, smrtwoman said:

22 hours ago, voljeep said:

i need to contact our PVP about that ...

22 hours ago, suzyed said:

When I asked, I was told "no".

18 hours ago, suzyed said:

Ok, after 1 hour and 8 minutes on hold with two reps who admitted they were new and were trying to find out for me....I decided to use the "chat" feature while I was on hold.  And that also took some time but the chat rep was finally able to add the Princess Plus to the medical professionals special.   Then they used my FCCs to pay for the $40/pp/day. The one down side was the fee for my Platinum Princess insurance went up a bit since I guess it is based on the cruise fare.
I'm happy!

I have an email in to our PVP requesting that PPlus be 'added' to our current 50% off promotional rate 'Savers Fare' at a rate of $40 per person per day - to be paid by FCC and also knowing our Insurance will increase accordingly ... we'll see as our PVP does not work weekends.

If our PVP states this can not be done, I will personally escalate this ( I gave the PVP first chance ) thru a random agent on the telephone line, CHAT, and a customer service rep.

This is one thing about Princess ... it very much does matter who you 'talk' to about issues, and if that person tries to work with you thru customer service ( CSR ) or simply states "it can't be done" - which in this case it does seem like that "Savers Fare" is the promotional rate, not Princess Plus