Disembarkation day question

dmsw00

Going on a Baltic cruise on the NCL Prima in September 2022.  Just had our flight details confirmed by NCL, and the return flight from Copenhagen to LHR (then on to Glasgow) leaves at 5.45pm.  When should we expect our transfer (port to airport) to pick us up?

Are we able to use all aspects of the ship prior to the pick-up, meals, drinks etc??

Many thanks in anticipation.

Edited by dmsw00

Last NCL transfer probably 8 or so, depending on when you arrive in port.

Many ports have post-cruise excursions that take you on a tour, then on to the airport, if that is of interest.  You can remove the transfer fee from your reservation and use your $50 credit toward the excursion.

53 minutes ago, dmsw00 said:

Going on a Baltic cruise on the NCL Prima in September 2022.  Just had our flight details confirmed by NCL, and the return flight from Copenhagen to LHR (then on to Glasgow) leaves at 5.45pm.  When should we expect our transfer (port to airport) to pick us up?

Are we able to use all aspects of the ship prior to the pick-up, meals, drinks etc??

Many thanks in anticipation.

Did you contact NCL Air directly to make separate flight plans, OR, did you find the flight information on your NCL online cruise reservation? 

The reasons I ask is that you might be in for a rude awakening (or possibly very pleased) with your air reservation when you get closer (about 55 days prior, I believe) to your actual sail date, IF you booked your air on the current promo.  

- - - Maybe I am completely wrong due to different rules for UK!?! - - - 

• Like 1

Thank you all for the prompt and informative replies, notwithstanding not the answers I'd hoped for!!

@ggTexasGal flight situation seems different within the UK, as both our flights are for specific dates/times, and are confirmed as such on the KLM website.

Thanks again to all. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dmsw00 said:

Thank you all for the prompt and informative replies, notwithstanding not the answers I'd hoped for!!

@ggTexasGal flight situation seems different within the UK, as both our flights are for specific dates/times, and are confirmed as such on the KLM website.

Thanks again to all. 

I'm glad that you don't just have "place-holder" info like so many in US have received!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

On the Encore last week, the buffet was open until 8:30 and we needed to be out of our rooms by 9:00.  Bar was open in Buffet for Bloody Marys.

In such circumstances, I just skip it and then have lunch somewhere else. Even though I really like to have breakfast and a cup of coffee in the morning, its not a problem for me at all to skip it to try something else later

44 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

In such circumstances, I just skip it and then have lunch somewhere else. Even though I really like to have breakfast and a cup of coffee in the morning, its not a problem for me at all to skip it to try something else later

I actually liked that situation.  I was up at 6:00 as it was and able to enjoy a very nice breakfast before walking off the ship at about 8:45.  The ship was a bit late, so we were able to enjoy watching the approach and docking in Seattle during breakfast.  I really didn't want to get off the ship after a fantastic cruise.

• Like 1

Not sure whether the variations between our experience and the examples on here are due to it being Europe or just the ship or itinerary, but a couple of weeks ago our Jade disembarkation had the buffet open until 9:30 with last NCL arranged flight passengers having a 9 am transfer to the airport for flights after 3pm.

We had 8:30 as our cabin kick out time.

Arrival time in port and the first boarding time for the next voyage are probably the main indicators.

20211028_210605.jpg