Any one on rccl anthem of the sea?

Just curious, how is the Cruise Compass displayed in the RCI app?

Is it ACTUALLY the exact same as the paper form but maybe in a handy PDF?

Or, is it all of the entertainment options, dining venues, trending today and daily snapshot, top deals, today’s highlights, service and activities, etc. listed on dozens of tabs within tabs within tabs within sections and subsections of more tabs? Where you have to search endlessly, trying to find something, searching, one thing then something different in a different tab, instead of just glancing at the paperwork where it’s all laid out nice in a nice and easy to use format

Asking for a friend. 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

In one of the threads someone posted that D+ and P still got the hardcopies.

How much will Cruise Compasses sell for on fleabay?  😄

I don’t want to put any ideas into Royal Caribbean‘s head, but I would actually pay for hardcopies of the Cruise Compass to be delivered to my stateroom. I’m even thinking about tipping my cabin attendant extra if it can be arranged. They make nice “physical” souvenirs to show off to your coworkers, and that they can pass around in the office, to get them excited about cruising. 

I love my hard copies of the compass. I have kept all of them from our last 4 or 5 cruises, nicely filed in folders along with other bits and pieces from each cruise, such as maps of the ports, excursion tickets and so on. For me, they are great souvenirs  (as well as sometimes being useful to answer questions here on cc).

Also, one of the things I really enjoy on my cruises is looking through the next day's compass before going to sleep each night.

It's a bit like the difference between a kindle and an actual book. While you can't deny the usefulness of the tech version, it's just not the same as the real thing.

• Like 1

Agree, like the paper ones.  Had most of ours dating back more than 20 years.  When we moved i scanned them all into the computer before tossing them.  Over the years I've referred back to them for information.   And btw not everyone has a smartphone,  or wants to use theirs.   Still working on dh to get one, actually use one of my old ones, before leaving on our December cruise. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, matt1 said:

I don’t want to put any ideas into Royal Caribbean‘s head, but I would actually pay for hardcopies of the Cruise Compass to be delivered to my stateroom. I’m even thinking about tipping my cabin attendant extra if it can be arranged. They make nice “physical” souvenirs to show off to your coworkers, and that they can pass around in the office, to get them excited about cruising. 

I agree. I like having them as a souvenir and always bring them home.  Other thing is it's easier to look at , if you want to skim the whole day and see everything on the page at once to plan your day. It's not as easy to do that on the app as you need to scroll up and down. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, matt1 said:

Or, is it all of the entertainment options, dining venues, trending today and daily snapshot, top deals, today’s highlights, service and activities, etc. listed on dozens of tabs within tabs within tabs within sections and subsections of more tabs? Where you have to search endlessly, trying to find something, searching, one thing then something different in a different tab, instead of just glancing at the paperwork where it’s all laid out nice in a nice and easy to use format

Can't help beating that dead horse?