Will 3 fit?

TYMZ2973

I went on a cruise with my parents, they were in their late 70's at the time, me in my 50's.  All three of us were quite comfortable, we would leave at appropriate times so we could each have space/time/privacy to get dressed for dinner. It was their first balcony room, and having all three of us in one room afforded us that "luxury".  I took the couch and it was comfortable with enough room, and I am 5"10".  If saving money is an objective, I say go for it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WindinmySails said:

I went on a cruise with my parents, they were in their late 70's at the time, me in my 50's.  All three of us were quite comfortable, we would leave at appropriate times so we could each have space/time/privacy to get dressed for dinner. It was their first balcony room, and having all three of us in one room afforded us that "luxury".  I took the couch and it was comfortable with enough room, and I am 5"10".  If saving money is an objective, I say go for it!

But not in cabin 8576  😉 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, TYMZ2973 said:

We were moved into cabin 8574!  It is for 3 and it is not a connecting.  Anyone by chance ever stay in that room?

All of those cabins are EXACTLY alike.  Go to youtube and look for Ovation balcony cabins.  Bed will be next to the bathroom.

• Like 1