Need help with Navigator app

grest

I've looked and looked and cannot find a page that tells me about the meals I have scheduled, other purchases already made....what I have found previously on something like "manage my cruise" .   Can someone lead me to where I need to be?  Thanks

40 minutes ago, seamayer5 said:

Try going through the "plan" section and then into "My itinerary" that is where I am seeiing my specialty restaurant reservations and excursions

nope....it says come back closer to your sailing date....which is Dec. 5!    

My specialty dining reservations don’t show on the Navigator app either and we sail in 3 1/2 weeks. However, if you log onto the website and login, then go to manage your bookings, then pull up your itinerary the reservations will be there. I’m not sure if they show up closer to sailing or not. On our last cruise last month I double checked our reservations once on board. There are several reservation desks on the same deck as Rudi’s and the Pinnacle Grill. 

12 minutes ago, grest said:

nope....it says come back closer to your sailing date....which is Dec. 5!    

I’m on the same cruise I believe.   The navigator app is only showing excursions and any packages I bought, but no speciality dining reservations, but on the HAL website it all shows up.   And as for events, it’s the same, come back closer to your sailing date.    Perhaps the 4th?   

our flights disappeared from the app now but can still see them through the website. We are on the Dec 5th Eurodam as well.  Seems like they are making a number of changes as we get close. In the app we can (could yesterday) see some daily activities  starting to show up so that was exciting!

12 minutes ago, rodndonna said:

our flights disappeared from the app now but can still see them through the website. We are on the Dec 5th Eurodam as well.  Seems like they are making a number of changes as we get close. In the app we can (could yesterday) see some daily activities  starting to show up so that was exciting!

Indeed!!!

I swear, the Navigator App has its own mind! We sail on the 12th, and ALL ALONG I've been able to see my planned dinners. Made rez at specialty restaurants and the MDR. Everything was fine. Until yesterday. They all disappeared from the App between morning and evening. They're still showing up on my itinerary online, but are completely gone from the App. I'm taking paper backups for everything, pre-order "gifts", pre-paid specialty reservations, reservations to MDR and Nami Sushi, shore excursions! Good luck to everyone working with the App!