Is There "No Alcohol" Beer On Oasis Of The Seas?

CChamp

Hi all, Both my wife and I purchased the Ultimate drink package a few months ago for our cruise on the Oasis Of The Seas that is now in three days. My doctor informed me yesterday that due to health reasons I am to have No alcohol. Can anyone tell me if they have No Alcohol beer on the Oasis Of The Seas? I have heard that Heineken makes a true 0% alcohol beer. We still want to keep the package for other reasons so am looking for alternatives because I do enjoy my beer on cruises. Thanks in advance for any help.

3 hours ago, CChamp said:

Can anyone tell me if they have No Alcohol beer on the Oasis Of The Seas? 

We're sailing Oasis on Sunday and I just checked the menu for the pub.  They have O'Douls and Heineken 0.0.  I assume many other venues will as well.  You should be able to see all the various bar menus in the app for your sailing.

Thanks for the info, we too are sailing on Sunday. Completely forgot to look in the app, thanks again for the heads up. Looks like most of the bars have the Heineken an some have the O'Doul's.

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2021 at 10:19 AM, CChamp said:

I have heard that Heineken makes a true 0% alcohol beer. We still want to keep the package for other reasons so am looking for alternatives because I do enjoy my beer on cruises. Thanks in advance for any help.

I, unfortunately, take my Doctor's advice as "advice" and sometimes sneak things that aren't good for me.

image.png.d2849ddbeccbae2c6ff156313daff872.png

image.png.dc057494a7a32a1f4013ca6c7428bf0d.png