Customer Service Help

C & C Love to Cruise

How did you book your cruise? Did you book it yourself online or did a TA or a PVP do it for you? Do you have a PVP? If so, maybe that's where to start unless you booked through a TA. If one of those is an option, I'd go that route first. Other than that, the contact page (link at bottom of page) on their website has a phone number and a customer service form. If you try calling as near to 8:00 PST as possible, maybe the hold time won't be so bad on a phone call. My experience with the customer service form is that it takes weeks to get a reply. Really. Weeks. There's a chat link at the bottom of some (or most or all) of the pages, but I found chat to be completely unhelpful.

Chat was unhelpful when I tried to use it this week for a similar situation. The rep just referred me to the 800 number. But then when I called, the rep there said he couldn't do anything. He told me to email customer relations instead.

1 hour ago, C & C Love to Cruise said:

I called Princess and it has been taken care of.  Was on hold for almost an hour but when I did get through they were very helpful.  

I guess you were one of the lucky ones instead of holding and getting someone to say I will get you to someone who can help, but expect another long time on hold. Too many have posted that experience.