Navigator app problems

Captain_MM

Is anyone else having a problem with the Navigator app?  I click on it and it just goes to a white screen.  I’ve reloaded the app and restarted my phone but still no help.  It worked yesterday and my wife’s app seems to be working ok.  Holland just sent me an email that my health question document was available but I can’t get to it.  At least I could fill it out on my wife’s phone.

45 minutes ago, Captain_MM said:

Is anyone else having a problem with the Navigator app?  I click on it and it just goes to a white screen.  I’ve reloaded the app and restarted my phone but still no help.  It worked yesterday and my wife’s app seems to be working ok.  Holland just sent me an email that my health question document was available but I can’t get to it.  At least I could fill it out on my wife’s phone.

I’ve had nothing but problems with that app. Doesn’t matter if I’m using my phone or tablet. It crashes, locks up, lags, etc. Terrible….

15 minutes ago, jhannah said:

I have removed, reinstalled, and rebooted. I still can't get beyond the white screen. Any other suggestions?

Go to settings - select apps - select navigator - go to storage - at the bottom of the screen you will see clear data and clear cache -  clear both - you will then need to log back into the app.  That fixed the problem on my Android phone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

47 minutes ago, iflyrc5 said:

Go to settings - select apps - select navigator - go to storage - at the bottom of the screen you will see clear data and clear cache -  clear both - you will then need to log back into the app.  That fixed the problem on my Android phone.

Thank you for your help! All good now 77 days can't come fast enough.

I had terrible issues with Navigator on my Android tablet in December. I had purchased the WIFI package just for that. I even tried using the ship's computers. Went to Guest Services for help. They could not login to my account. They went to their IT people. THEY could not login. Finally, after about three days (in an 11-night cruise) they got it to partially work. It was on the Rotterdam.

Jim

On 1/19/2022 at 1:43 PM, iflyrc5 said:

That did it! Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 11:43 AM, iflyrc5 said:

Brilliant! Thank you so much, worked for me, too. The Navigator was working yesterday, but then I updated the app and since then it's been "the white screen of death." Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...