Precruise questionnaire/health assessment

cmp03

Does Carnival still make you fill out a precruise health assessment or questionnaire (the one that ask if you have had any symptoms, been exposed to, or tested positive for COVID in past 14 days) still?  Will it just show up in the to-do area 2-3 days prior to cruise to complete?

18 minutes ago, cmp03 said:

Does Carnival still make you fill out a precruise health assessment or questionnaire (the one that ask if you have had any symptoms, been exposed to, or tested positive for COVID in past 14 days) still?  Will it just show up in the to-do area 2-3 days prior to cruise to complete?

Yes. I sail Saturday & just did ours within the last hour. It popped up today. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, cmp03 said:

When you go to your cruise manager, you will see where to do it at.. 

todo.png

9 hours ago, teknoge3k said:

When you go to your cruise manager, you will see where to do it at.. 

todo.png

Interesting, the cruise I am going on is in less than 2 weeks but I don't have anything left to do and I never completed a health assessment.  All I had to do was the vaccine statement and then online check-in.  

Maybe it will pop up one day next week.

I was curious because I had to fill something like that our for a different cruise line in November and assumed it would be similar for Carnival.  

• Like 1

There is a vaccine statement available to do as soon as booking. Three days before sailing, there will appear the health questionnaire, that asks you to again verify vax status and has more specific questions ab exposure, previous positive tests, and symptoms.

• Like 1

Since the health assessment asks about symptoms, testing, and exposures; it would only make sense to do within a couple days of your cruise. Having a cough two weeks before your cruise doesn't matter to them as much as 2 days before. 

2 hours ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

There is a vaccine statement available to do as soon as booking. Three days before sailing, there will appear the health questionnaire, that asks you to again verify vax status and has more specific questions ab exposure, previous positive tests, and symptoms.

Where is the Vaccine statement located to fill out?

Karen

5 hours ago, cmp03 said:

Interesting, the cruise I am going on is in less than 2 weeks but I don't have anything left to do and I never completed a health assessment.  All I had to do was the vaccine statement and then online check-in.  

Maybe it will pop up one day next week.

I was curious because I had to fill something like that our for a different cruise line in November and assumed it would be similar for Carnival.  

We sail Saturday and ours popped up late Tuesday (yesterday) afternoon

On Friday Jan 14th 2022,  we received an email from Carnival advising us this is our final notice to complete our health assessment for our upcoming cruise on the Horizon, departing Sept 26th 2021. We sailed that cruise almost 4 months ago. Unbelievable !!

• Haha 1

I kept getting email reminders to fill out our Health Assessments and I would open them up in Cruise Manager and it would say "completed" and there was no option to do anything else.  We arrived at our port in Charleston and no one asked me for the Health Assessment.  We had a great cruise! 

• Like 1

I was supposed to cruise last month.  We ended up canceling last minute.  I filled out the form a few days before.  That same form still says completed.  I get that our vaccination status is the same as last month, but what about the exposure in the last 14 days questions. We actually did end up getting covid, and I am glad we canceled. We have been negative for 2 weeks now, so I am not worried about giving it to anyone.  Carnival doesn't know that though. They haven't  asked me to fill out a current form.  It says it's completed.