Navigator Suite Lounge

Just off Navigator on Monday...We walked on at noon for our 11:30am time frame..There was absolutely NO line at the suite, pinnicle entrance. Easy to see a huge sign !! We walked off end of cruise at 7:50am (our choice) to do self assist, again NO line. We were given priority (group one) tender tickets for Cabo. The concierge also can make any reservations you may want, we only had him make them for the ice skating show (amazing don't miss it). We went to the MTD checked out table locations and made our own 6:45pm  nightly reservations and was able to get a 4/top for the two of us...no problem because only 1100 on our sailing.

Continental breakfast in SL 7-9am daily...but why would we bother we had breakfast from the main dining room delivered. As well as nightly desert in the evening as we watched movies. You could also have breakfast in Chops (dining room breakfast hours).

Cocktail hours S/L 5-8pm unlimited drinks and snacks plated by staff.

We have always spent evenings in the SL but now with the 5 vouchers on our D+ SeaPass and honestly I hated the seating arrangement in this particular lounge we opted to have most drinks elsewhere this cruise.

Enjoy the suite and your cruise.

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, drewdrewcruiser said:

First time in a suite (panoramic OV) and wondering what to expect. Do we get priority when boarding/leaving the ship? Do they food/drinks in the lounge available all day or just certain times?  What other perks should I take advantage of?

There are only two of those Panoramic Suites.  What room are you in?  We are in room 1854 in 24 days.  Let me know your opinion of the room.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MikeBayAreaCa said:

There are only two of those Panoramic Suites.  What room are you in?  We are in room 1854 in 24 days.  Let me know your opinion of the room.

24 days? Wow! We're in 1854.  We cruise in April and super excited about the cabin. Will post more afterwards.

11 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

The free room service is good,you will get a private number for the kitchen and a suite menu. Try the hamburger Royal.

There should be a couple of free ship tours,ask the concierge.

Interesting...On Navigator (OS) we were just told to just use the dining room menu and call the room service number on the in cabin phone. So are you saying the suite menu is different ? 

Let me get this straight cause we'll be doing a B2B next another OS but on Explorer in mid March.

Edited by Ashland

7 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Interesting...On Navigator (OS) we were just told to just use the dining room menu and call the room service number on the in cabin phone. So are you saying the suite menu is different ? 

Let me get this straight cause we'll be doing a B2B next another OS but on Explorer in mid March.

Pre Covid there was a extended menu but it was basically the MDR .

From memory ,room service for a standard cabin  wasn’t from the MDR.
If you want a lobster or a big steak ask them,they can only say no .
But I got Giovanni’s delivered on voyager once . It cost me but I got.

I went down to the restaurant and said I’m in a suite,I didn’t like crowds. After a nice tip and charge,they delivered it.

We sail next Friday and received an email today.  This may answer your questions.  

My name is Haffnar Pereira and I can’t wait to welcome you onboard The Navigator of the Seas. I hope you’re ready for a wonderful cruise vacation with us. 

We’re delighted you’ll be joining us as we get back to our home at sea. Your health & safety are our top priority, so as we begin to set sail, we have new health protocols that are part of our healthy return to service. Please visit https://www.royalcaribbean.com/the-healthy-sail-center for more information on the preventive measures that we will be taking onboard to ensure you have a safe and healthy experience with us. 

As we return to service, some benefits and services have changed. To follow new health protocols and better manage the flow of guests in terminals, the check-in process will be different. All guests will be required to select an arrival time in advance via the Royal Caribbean app. However, suite guests can enjoy Flexible Arrival — a new program allowing the freedom to check-in up to one hour before or after your scheduled check-in time while the terminal is open. 

We recommend that you plan your days and make reservations for your dining, onboard activities, shore excursions and Vitality Spa services. You may do so using your Cruise Planner or Royal App. Please note that show reservations will be available for booking once onboard. If you require any assistance, I will be happy to help you. 

My desk is in the Suite Lounge, located on Deck 14 aft. My hours are: 8:00 am until 12:00 pm and 4:30 pm until 8:00 pm. I am also reachable via email, or by dialing my phone 3239 from your Suite or any house phone. 

As a Suite guest, you have access to exclusive amenities and services, available just for you: (Kindly check the welcome aboard blue binder in your suite)

· The Suite Lounge is for the exclusive benefit of our Suite guests, accessible with your Silver colored SeaPass card. 

Make sure to pack a smart casual outfit, as that’s our dress code in the lounge at all times. 

· In the Lounge, coffee and tea are available between 7:00 am and 9:00 pm. Each evening, between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm, hors d'oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary wine, spirits, beer, and soft drinks are available for our Suite guests.

· Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. 

· As a Suite guest, you may enjoy an exclusive breakfast in Chops Grille daily same hours as in the main dining room and departure morning from 6:30 am to 8:30 am.  

· Your suite is supplied with Malin & Goetz bath amenities, a Lavazza espresso coffee machine, bathrobes for your use onboard, and is furnished with a luxurious pillow-top mattress.

· (Enjoy the exclusive Suite Sun deck on 12 forward; lounge chairs are available to Suite guests on a first come, first served basis.)

· Suite guests receive priority access to seating in venues up to 45 minutes prior to showtime. Reservations are available once you arrive onboard, which I will be happy to assist you with. 

· Priority Departure. Please ask me for more details once onboard. 

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person. Please feel free to email me with any questions that you may have. 

Best regards, 

Haffnar Pereira 
Your Concierge
Royal Caribbean International |Navigator of the Seas 
Concierge phone number: 3239 | nv_concierge@rccl.com

• Thanks 1

Really dislike “new” reserved seats now we are expected to show up 45 mins before to get good seats , in the past there were dedicated seats that you could access 10 mins before. Have no intention to sail rccl again until they go back to dedicated seats. 

1 hour ago, DEBCAT65 said:

We sail next Friday and received an email today.  This may answer your questions.  

My name is Haffnar Pereira and I can’t wait to welcome you onboard The Navigator of the Seas. I hope you’re ready for a wonderful cruise vacation with us. 

We’re delighted you’ll be joining us as we get back to our home at sea. Your health & safety are our top priority, so as we begin to set sail, we have new health protocols that are part of our healthy return to service. Please visit https://www.royalcaribbean.com/the-healthy-sail-center for more information on the preventive measures that we will be taking onboard to ensure you have a safe and healthy experience with us. 

As we return to service, some benefits and services have changed. To follow new health protocols and better manage the flow of guests in terminals, the check-in process will be different. All guests will be required to select an arrival time in advance via the Royal Caribbean app. However, suite guests can enjoy Flexible Arrival — a new program allowing the freedom to check-in up to one hour before or after your scheduled check-in time while the terminal is open. 

We recommend that you plan your days and make reservations for your dining, onboard activities, shore excursions and Vitality Spa services. You may do so using your Cruise Planner or Royal App. Please note that show reservations will be available for booking once onboard. If you require any assistance, I will be happy to help you. 

My desk is in the Suite Lounge, located on Deck 14 aft. My hours are: 8:00 am until 12:00 pm and 4:30 pm until 8:00 pm. I am also reachable via email, or by dialing my phone 3239 from your Suite or any house phone. 

As a Suite guest, you have access to exclusive amenities and services, available just for you: (Kindly check the welcome aboard blue binder in your suite)

· The Suite Lounge is for the exclusive benefit of our Suite guests, accessible with your Silver colored SeaPass card. 

Make sure to pack a smart casual outfit, as that’s our dress code in the lounge at all times. 

· In the Lounge, coffee and tea are available between 7:00 am and 9:00 pm. Each evening, between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm, hors d'oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary wine, spirits, beer, and soft drinks are available for our Suite guests.

· Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. 

· As a Suite guest, you may enjoy an exclusive breakfast in Chops Grille daily same hours as in the main dining room and departure morning from 6:30 am to 8:30 am.  

· Your suite is supplied with Malin & Goetz bath amenities, a Lavazza espresso coffee machine, bathrobes for your use onboard, and is furnished with a luxurious pillow-top mattress.

· (Enjoy the exclusive Suite Sun deck on 12 forward; lounge chairs are available to Suite guests on a first come, first served basis.)

· Suite guests receive priority access to seating in venues up to 45 minutes prior to showtime. Reservations are available once you arrive onboard, which I will be happy to assist you with. 

· Priority Departure. Please ask me for more details once onboard. 

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person. Please feel free to email me with any questions that you may have. 

Best regards, 

Haffnar Pereira 
Your Concierge
Royal Caribbean International |Navigator of the Seas 
Concierge phone number: 3239 | nv_concierge@rccl.com

How strict are they with the smart casual dress code? 

I’m trying to figure out the benefits too and what I need to purchase extra. I’ve stayed in a Star Suite before (which was fabulous where everything is included, along with Coastal Kitchen) and yesterday I was upgraded to an Owners Suite on Navigator, sailing in a week and a half. I stayed in one of those forward Jr. Suites with a ginormous balcony on Navigator less than 2 weeks ago, and that was worth the balcony and coffee maker, but I had also purchased The Key. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FlyinSiren said:

I’m trying to figure out the benefits too and what I need to purchase extra. I’ve stayed in a Star Suite before (which was fabulous where everything is included, along with Coastal Kitchen) and yesterday I was upgraded to an Owners Suite on Navigator, sailing in a week and a half. I stayed in one of those forward Jr. Suites with a ginormous balcony on Navigator less than 2 weeks ago, and that was worth the balcony and coffee maker, but I had also purchased The Key. 

We just had #1320 OS on Navigator...it was an amazing cabin. The only thing we purchased pre-cruise was internet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ashland said:

We just had #1320 OS on Navigator...it was an amazing cabin. The only thing we purchased pre-cruise was internet.

Thank you! I have the same cabin! I will do exactly that, just the internet. Are the drinks limited in the lounge (I’m more interested in sodas, mocktails, and cappuccinos)?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FlyinSiren said:

Thank you! I have the same cabin! I will do exactly that, just the internet. Are the drinks limited in the lounge (I’m more interested in sodas, mocktails, and cappuccinos)?

OMG...You'll love this cabin and location !!! Check once you board there may be a bundle internet sale on boarding day only.

No drink limits in the SL 5-8pm. Coffee machine available 24 hours...not a coffee drinker but I think it had cappuccinos too.

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1