Cannot do pre board check in

theduktor

Tried to check in on line with no sucess. I have tried to check in with mobile app. Always says check in has checked out. Celebrity consultant says might have to check in at pier for March 28 cruise. Any similar experiences? What is involved at pier?

I know I wasn’t able to check in until 2-3 days before the embarkation date in my last July EDGE cruise.  But, on my upcoming APEX cruise (a week from today) I was able to check in 3-4 weeks ago.

Check back a month from now and see if you can check in.  If not, you can indeed check in at embarkation.

58 minutes ago, theduktor said:

Tried to check in on line with no sucess. I have tried to check in with mobile app. Always says check in has checked out. Celebrity consultant says might have to check in at pier for March 28 cruise. Any similar experiences? What is involved at pier?

Similar to going through security/TSA at an airport.  Have always checked in at the pier.

I've had it happen before and usually clears up in a day or two.   One cruise I was unable to do the health questionnaire  the day before but when I arrived at San Diego Airport it started working.  I filled them out only to be asked the same questions at the pier.     I really wouldn't worry as everything can be done at the pier if all else fails.