Is Windjammer open for dinner?

Someone recently posted that dinner is no longer served in the Windjammer, and that in fact it closes for the day at 3:30 pm.  I called Crown & Anchor to inquire about this on our 2 upcoming cruises; and after waiting on hold for 35 minutes, was told "some services are unavailable on certain ships due to health concerns."  Needless to say, that didn't answer my question.  Has anyone who has recently sailed on Radiance or Liberty found the Windjammer was not open for dinner?

1 hour ago, constantcruiser said:

Has anyone who has recently sailed on Radiance or Liberty found the Windjammer was not open for dinner?

Look at the RCI app under dining and the operating hours of the WJ on those ships for the current sailing -that will likely tell you if they are open.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RCFirstTimer said:

Mariner was open (WJ) for dinner every night last week.

Happy story!  I don't sail on Mariner until August, but have been keeping an eye on the info in the app.  That still shows WJ is only open for breakfast and lunch.  I'm happy to see it is open for dinner.

I am sailing on March 27 on Oasis of the Seas, where Windjammer is open every night for dinner. You can check the international cuisine themes each night using your app. Overall however, I always recommend the main dining room because then we are sitting together as a family instead of constantly getting up and down for a buffet. And of course the wonderful thing about the main dining room is that it's included at no extra charge, the service is wonderful, you can order whatever you like, and as much as you like. 

We were just on Enchantment, sailing at about 40% of capacity, but with full crew.  WJ was not open for dinner for passengers.  It was used for crew, as well as their crew dining facility, in order to allow them to distance.

This doesn't answer what any other ship is doing, or will do in the future; it's just my observation of last week's cruise.