Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

Jucy’s best no tomatoes. My favorite fast food crunchy taco. 

The shell is different. It’s bigger and not as crunchy. It breaks easily. I don’t know if it’s made from flour tortillas instead of corn or what. Then real meat. A lot of cheese. There’s some sour cream in there which I love on a taco.

If you follow Sid’s thread and remember my takeout rant from about a year and a half ago, you’ll appreciate the name.

2143E119-3666-4D22-85CD-A462362658AA.thumb.jpeg.9fb0a8a0bd1cea8d30fd6ca1db21b65d.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8
  • Haha 18

About ten years ago there was a reality show called bayou billionaires. Oil was found on their land and they got what they called “mailbox money.”

That was in this area. There’s a big mailbox on the side of the interstate with their name on it. 

19CAFC7C-DCAD-4464-A6B8-E42CFFF84107.jpeg

631A7933-C5DE-4C5D-8372-04B611B55503.jpeg

• Like 4

Natchitoches (nah-ca-dish) was founded in 1714. Four years before New Orleans. It’s the oldest permanent settlement in the Louisiana purchase which included all or part of 15 states and two Canadian provinces. 

BDD91C96-F66B-4A0D-AC75-7CA4A7B0F860.jpeg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Jucy’s best no tomatoes. My favorite fast food crunchy taco. 

The shell is different. It’s bigger and not as crunchy. It breaks easily. I don’t know if it’s made from flour tortillas instead of corn or what. Then real meat. A lot of cheese. There’s some sour cream in there which I love on a taco.

If you follow Sid’s thread and remember my takeout rant from about a year and a half ago, you’ll appreciate the name.

2143E119-3666-4D22-85CD-A462362658AA.thumb.jpeg.9fb0a8a0bd1cea8d30fd6ca1db21b65d.jpeg

I have some dear friends that live n Longview…. I’ll have to ask them about this place!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

C5FA1B10-026B-4DA9-AEDA-B7774368B001.jpeg

Personally, that hurts!!!  I paid $5.15 this morning...good ole CALI for ya!  I can't even recall the last time I paid $3 anything for gas....maybe 10 years ago....

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cruisin from vegas said:

I have some dear friends that live n Longview…. I’ll have to ask them about this place!!

apparently there’s a Jucy burger there as well. That’s how I found the taco place by accident. Someone told me stop at Jucy. They were talking burger. I stopped at taco.

• Like 3