Voom for Suites

I bought The Key specifically for the lunch, early access, and Voom S&S internet (got it for SUPER cheap!!).  I absolutely need internet that will handle a conference call in Microsoft Teams for school.  I was in a Jr Suite and won my Royal Up to Crown Loft Suite.  I see that comes with Voom but is it enough to handle a Teams call or is it just basic Voom?  If it's just basic can I pay for the increase and get rid of The Key?  If it helps I am on Allure sailing out of FLL.  I have never been in a real suite so this is new territory.  My apologies if this had already been covered, couldn't really find anything regarding this.

8 minutes ago, Icesk8rReedy said:

I see that comes with Voom but is it enough to handle a Teams call or is it just basic Voom? 

You are in the upgraded suite because of winning a Move Up bid, so I'm not sure that you would get the upgraded Voom.  That's what you need to check on.

43 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

If it was me, I’d cancel the Key and use that money towards the Royal Up. 

That's what I just did. sort of.  I did confirm with RCCL that it is S&S so I cancelled The Key.  Sadly the Royal Up was on a different card and The Key was on a credit card I pay off monthly.  I now have a credit to use for something else....like vacation clothes!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DCPIV said:

You are in the upgraded suite because of winning a Move Up bid, so I'm not sure that you would get the upgraded Voom.  That's what you need to check on.

RoyalUp suites get all the same on--board perks as regularly booked suites.  The only difference is that you don't get the additional CAS point for a RU suite, but in this case the OP was originally in a JS, so the points remain the same anyway. 

23 hours ago, DCPIV said:

You get the full compliment of suite benefits, including S+S Voom.

• Like 1

Biker19,  thank you for your answer.  I have not sailed RCCL recently and am not familiar with the Royal up bid process.  It really doesn't matter because we most likely would not use this service.