Summit Celebrity Suite

Beachlover1989

The last M-class Celebrity Suite we've had was pre-Revolution.  In looking at a picture of the bed in the Celebrity Suite on Summit, it looks like something has been added across the top of the ceiling above the bed, and beside it a little.  Is this just decoration, or is this some kind of additional storage?  There used to be storage under the TV in the bedroom and I will miss that.

We sailed on the Summit this fall in a CS.  There is nothing above the bed, it is just a wall of panels, but I think there is still storage under the TV.  We didn't open them, but in my pictures it looks like there are cabinets there.

20211023_144611.jpg

20211023_144915.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Beachlover1989 said:

Thanks for the info but I was referring to the storage under the tv in the bedroom. There used to be a lot there and now there doesn’t appear to be any. 

You're correct, no storage under the TV in the bedroom 

20211023_144931.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

You're correct, no storage under the TV in the bedroom 

20211023_144931.jpg

Previously a TV cabinet with the TV on top.  Now a wall mount TV.   The CS on M-Class is so large with so much storage that it really should not be a problem for most.

During the revolution a lot of the storage in the Royal Suites was eliminated too.  There used to be tons of cabinets in the walls of the living room to store things in.  But now those cabinets are gone.  It's a "tight squeeze" to get all the belonging of 3 women stored in the Royal Suite.....LOL.....but we manage!  Plus the small amount of cabinet storage in the living room area is now "floor level", which makes it difficult for elderly folks (or folks with bad knees!)  to use those cabinets.

Edited by jcpc
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jcpc said:

During the revolution a lot of the storage in the Royal Suites was eliminated too.  There used to be tons of cabinets in the walls of the living room to store things in.  But now those cabinets are gone.  It's a "tight squeeze" to get all the belonging of 3 women stored in the Royal Suite.....LOL.....but we manage!

I thought storage could have been better in royal suite also, but I think for us it was the fact we had a penthouse on previous cruise .

21 hours ago, Beachlover1989 said:

Thanks for the info but I was referring to the storage under the tv in the bedroom. There used to be a lot there and now there doesn’t appear to be any. 

Yes there is storage under the Living Room TV.    If I recall there are shallow drawers under the TV in the bedroom. Also unfortunately there are no longer a power outlet near the bedroom TV.