Bermuda Health Form

rbpd1176

Greetings. Anyone who has been to Bermuda very recently.

Reading their requirements they also require that your home address and email be listed on the Negative Covid Test result. 

We have tested in the past at CVS. They have only put our name and dob on the form.

Will they/Can they add addresses to the form?

TIA

On 4/12/2022 at 10:19 PM, rbpd1176 said:

Greetings. Anyone who has been to Bermuda very recently.

Reading their requirements they also require that your home address and email be listed on the Negative Covid Test result. 

We have tested in the past at CVS. They have only put our name and dob on the form.

Will they/Can they add addresses to the form?

TIA

Where on the web site did you see it.

Edited by pasta1
spelling error

34 minutes ago, pasta1 said:

Where did you see you need your address and email  must be on the Negative Test result.

I'm scratching my head on that as well. The Email and home address ARE required when filling out the form, but I also see no reference to having to supply those details on the actual test results.

1 hour ago, lx200gps said:

I'm scratching my head on that as well. The Email and home address ARE required when filling out the form, but I also see no reference to having to supply those details on the actual test results.

That was my thought also. Thank you for responding.

3 hours ago, pasta1 said:

Where did you see you need your address and email  must be on the Negative Test result.

Perhaps you should ask the OP, as I never stated you need that info on your test results. I sent the government site to help others figure out what was needed and when. I can’t find a reference to the OP’s assertion.

2 minutes ago, CILCIANRQTS said:

Perhaps you should ask the OP, as I never stated you need that info on your test results. I sent the government site to help others figure out what was needed and when. I can’t find a reference to the OP’s assertion.

Post #1

I'm so confused. I tried to sign up at Walgreen's for a Rapid Antigen test, there are two choices, rapid NAAT test that shows results within two hours and then Rapid Antigen with results in two hours. When I choose the rapid antigen, there are none available to me within 100 miles, only the rapid NAAT test.  Is this accepted?

On 4/20/2022 at 2:52 PM, Tristianna said:

I'm so confused. I tried to sign up at Walgreen's for a Rapid Antigen test, there are two choices, rapid NAAT test that shows results within two hours and then Rapid Antigen with results in two hours. When I choose the rapid antigen, there are none available to me within 100 miles, only the rapid NAAT test.  Is this accepted?

Many pharmacy chains have discontinued offering the rapid antigen tests, as there it little call for them now that everyone can get them free. Only we travelers need them, which apparently is not a big enough market for the chains.

We get the rapid PCR now.

22 minutes ago, CILCIANRQTS said:

Many pharmacy chains have discontinued offering the rapid antigen tests, as there it little call for them now that everyone can get them free. Only we travelers need them, which apparently is not a big enough market for the chains.

We get the rapid PCR now.

How fast do you get back results with the rapid PCR test?