Cruise recommendations..

Cruisingrampy

Tough to suggest with the ‘ decent mix of ports/seadays’, but we are doing a TransAtlantic from Roma to FLL with interesting Med ports of call, and Bermuda, and of course good sea days. A ‘ good mix’ for us. We love Sea Days so have done a number of TA’s, and they usually have a mix of Euro and Caribbean type ports. By the way, I don’t see Bermuda as a ‘Caribbean port’. 

We are also doing a cruise out of Amsterdam, fantastic port to visit for a while!, to Iceland/Ireland and back that has good se days and Very interesting ports. We are following that with a 7N Norway cruise B2B. 

So lots of options on those types. we  did a South America cruise from Argentina to Chile and that was one of our Very favorites!

Enjoy looking and sampling!

den

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One of our favorite cruises was a fall Canada/New England (ours was roundtrip out of New Jersey but I think they often go roundtrip out of Boston).

We also really enjoyed a full-transit Panama Canal cruise.

One that we have upcoming is a Hawaii (Honolulu to Vancouver) which will be port intensive in the beginning and then give us lots of sea days coming home.

Edited by prmssk
  • Like 2

Not sure what one thinks about alaska, one dynamic is unlike most other itineraries, during a sea day you can still watch the beautiful coast.  Also there are really good odds of a whale making an appearance yet you just have to be looking from the right place at the right time.  The OP appears to be Canada therefore they could board from their Country.

• Like 1

Remember that you do not have to get off at all the ports, but unless your an extremely seasoned cruiser, the ports are the reason many book a cruise.  I love TA's/TP's because they have the most sea days, but I have also done a lot of cruising.  The Caribbean also holds little interst for me, but I loved it when I was younger!  There are a lot of wonderful cruises out there...happy cruising!  

**I love the Adriatic!

Edited by Lastdance

We did Hawaii to Vancouver. Port intensive in the first half, relax sea days in the second half.

Alaska with Hubbard glacier, includes a good mix as well.

We also did a return trip Venice to Venice including ports in Croatia and Greece which was fabulous.

It really depends on your expectations. Hawaii was fabulous for culture, sceneries snd Volcanoes. Alaska for the fauna and the rain forest. While Italy and Greece were focused on food, culture, history,  sceneries and a beautiful climate.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cruisingrampy said:

Looking for a cruise with a decent mix of sea days and port days. Other than the carribean.

How many days/weeks do you like to cruise for? We went on a 25 day Easter Island cruise on the Island Princess in Jan 2020 from Ft Lauderdale through the PC then on to Easter Island before finishing in San Antonio, Chile. They also have a 26-28 day Australian circumnavigation cruise which looks awesome. Then of course there is the 28 day RT from LA that goes to Hawaii then onto Tahiti! 

Update: Ooops! Sorry, these are Princess cruises. 

Edited by Ken the cruiser