Bermuda Travel Form

Giantfan13

There is one aspect of the Bermuda Travel form that has me confused. They say to fill out the application about one month prior to the sailing. However, you need to upload the negative test result to the application and the Royal Caribbean test cannot be done more than two days prior to embarkation.

So how can one fill out the Bermuda Travel application and upload the negative test result one month prior to sailing date when they have yet to take the covid test?  I am clearly missing something here. Any clarification would be appreciated.

Edited by Garycruz

5 hours ago, Garycruz said:

There is one aspect of the Bermuda Travel form that has me confused. They say to fill out the application about one month prior to the sailing. However, you need to upload the negative test result to the application and the Royal Caribbean test cannot be done more than two days prior to embarkation.

So how can one fill out the Bermuda Travel application and upload the negative test result one month prior to sailing date when they have yet to take the covid test?  I am clearly missing something here. Any clarification would be appreciated.

You upload your form without the test results.  Then a few days before your embarkation date you'll get an email from Bermuda reminding you to upload your test results.  That email will have a link that will allow you to upload the test results. 

4 hours ago, njhorseman said:

You upload your form without the test results.  Then a few days before your embarkation date you'll get an email from Bermuda reminding you to upload your test results.  That email will have a link that will allow you to upload the test results. 

That makes sense. Thank you for clarifying.

I started filling out the form and when it got to the vaccination card upload, I go look for my card and great can't find it. But at work we had to upload it so I looked at it today and it is missing my booster(no biggie) but my birthday is cut off. Wonder if that would be okay

Michele

1 hour ago, happyshelly said:

I started filling out the form and when it got to the vaccination card upload, I go look for my card and great can't find it. But at work we had to upload it so I looked at it today and it is missing my booster(no biggie) but my birthday is cut off. Wonder if that would be okay

Michele

My guess is it will be OK.  Try it.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 7:35 PM, joyandjerry said:

Maybe she meant the Legend, which replaced the Pride sailing from Baltimore. The Price's home port is Tampa now.

It was CC  Pride from Tampa. 

Had friends onboard visiting Bermuda for the first time. 

I know a lot of things can change very quickly, but just wondering how this would work for an October trans Atlantic from Europe to America that would stop in Bermuda if this is still in effect.  Any ideas or thoughts out there?

5 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

Did you book with a TA? They should have sent you the info, ours sure did. The info is on the NCL web site:

https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/travel-requirements-by-country#bermuda

Thanks. We did book through a TA. She has not sent us anything. I know that I can get the form online but shouldn't we have been told about it? Our reservation from our TA only says we have to be vaccinated. Not even anything on a covid test prior to the cruise. I just wrote to our TA. 

27 minutes ago, rangeley said:

Thanks. We did book through a TA. She has not sent us anything. I know that I can get the form online but shouldn't we have been told about it? Our reservation from our TA only says we have to be vaccinated. Not even anything on a covid test prior to the cruise. I just wrote to our TA. 

Sorry to hear that your TA dropped the ball. Our TA is from the extremely big cruise-dedicated agency, so they are better attuned to all the cruise-specific requirements.  She made sure to highlight the Bermuda-specific requirements top dead center in one of her initial post-booking Emails.

14 hours ago, njhorseman said:

My guess is it will be OK.  Try it.

Yeah I am going to put it through. Went to Walgreens where I had all my shots and they don't give out a replacement card. Have to download from the Health and Social Services website which I did but it does not have the lot numbers.

Thanks for the reply.

Michele

On 5/2/2022 at 12:36 AM, Garycruz said:

I submitted our Bermuda Travel Authorization application yesterday. They sent me an email saying it was received. The email also states that once approved they will send you another email with a link to your application so after you are tested you will then upload your test result and send application back.

13 hours ago, rangeley said:

Our cruise is on a few weeks and we haven't heard a word from NCL about any form. 😳

Have you checked the ncl sailsafe site?

All the regs are available there for Bermuda and other ports and updated frequently. 

Good Morning All.

we cruise on June 4th and have submitted  the  form now.

Question

It did not ask me the date of the sailing ?

Also, I did not enter my booking number as I have often been told that if somebody has your full name and booking number, that is too much info. 

what have others done ? 

CG, When I did ours yesterday, I had to scroll down to the name of the ship, and then to the sailing date, in order to continue.  

I had no qualms about including our booking number.

I do know that we can submit even though incomplete, and the info will be held pending completion, which will include test results at the last moment.

15 minutes ago, shipgeeks said:

CG, When I did ours yesterday, I had to scroll down to the name of the ship, and then to the sailing date, in order to continue.  

I had no qualms about including our booking number.

I do know that we can submit even though incomplete, and the info will be held pending completion, which will include test results at the last moment.

I did submit and pay. will see what happens. thanks

I asked if they were giving Provisional authorizations since NCL said that they were and here's the response I got from them.  So I guess if you don't get one you still have to call them in order to get one so you can board the ship

Good day,

Provisional Travel Authorizations are only given if your test result that is uploaded is missing information such as date of birth or lab information.

COVID-19 Response Team

Government of Bermuda | Department of Health

Continental Building | 25 Church Street | Hamilton, Bermuda HM 12

P.O. Box HM 1195 l Hamilton, Bermuda HM EX 

Direct Telephone: 441 444 2498 | Email: coronavirus@gov.bm 

16 hours ago, fair-winds39 said:

I submitted our Bermuda Travel Authorization application yesterday. They sent me an email saying it was received. The email also states that once approved they will send you another email with a link to your application so after you are tested you will then upload your test result and send application back.

Thank you for the information. Looks like they review the application and just wait for the test results which does make sense.

I was perusing the application and noticed that under "Traveler Details" there is an area to fill out only one name. I assume they would require the info and test results for anyone who is 12 years and older. Is there a place on the application that I'm not seeing? Where is the area on the application to fill out for the other members of your party?

19 minutes ago, Garycruz said:

Thank you for the information. Looks like they review the application and just wait for the test results which does make sense.

I was perusing the application and noticed that under "Traveler Details" there is an area to fill out only one name. I assume they would require the info and test results for anyone who is 12 years and older. Is there a place on the application that I'm not seeing? Where is the area on the application to fill out for the other members of your party?

it is 1 application per person. I still have to complete it for DH 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CGinMTL said:

it is 1 application per person. I still have to complete it for DH 

Thank you. I didn’t realize that it was one application for each person. Bermuda is really making a mint if the cost is $40.00 for each passenger 12 years and over. 

1 hour ago, Garycruz said:

Thank you. I didn’t realize that it was one application for each person. Bermuda is really making a mint if the cost is $40.00 for each passenger 12 years and over. 

Actually it's required for every passenger age 2 and older.