Masks no longer required for unvaccinated kids

Unvaccinated kids haven't had to wear masks (except for Adventure Ocean) since the mask rule was removed on Feb 25, despite what the textual changes are in this update.

The key thing here is any kids no longer have to wear them in Adventure Ocean, either

• Like 1

Be prepared for individual ships to vary slightly from this, and take masks for unvaccinated children, just in case.  I've been on 3 ships in the last 2.5 months, and some ports are very strict about masks in their cruise terminals, and inside businesses.

I just got off the Jewel 4/23 and unvaccinated children, assume that means between 2 and 5, were expected to wear masks inside in crowded areas.

6 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Unvaccinated kids haven't had to wear masks (except for Adventure Ocean) since the mask rule was removed on Feb 25, despite what the textual changes are in this update.

The key thing here is any kids no longer have to wear them in Adventure Ocean, either

Incorrect they have had to wear them when sailing out of a variety of US ports. 

Which is why this is announced as a change to the policy not just clarification. 

I think you are thinking of kids under 3 which never had to wear them.

8 hours ago, J0Y0US said:

Which is why this is announced as a change to the policy not just clarification. 

On my March cruise no one was required to wear a mask on board

• Like 1

8 hours ago, J0Y0US said:

No, since late February, unvaccinated children were not required to wear a mask onboard unless in Adventure Ocean.

The previous verbiage was "unvaccinated children are expected.........."