Specialty Dining Menus - Norwegian Encore

4 hours ago, roxette said:

Thanks for the menus! Some new dishes at Le Bistro since my last cruise.

Though, it seems quite difficult to find a main course for the Latitudes dinner...

On our cruise, they were only concerned if you picked an item with an upcharge. We actually ordered main courses over the limit and didn't get charged. 

• Thanks 1

Some pretty large price increases across the board on these menus if paying a la carte. The Shrimp Cocktail moving from $14 to $19 seems especially insane for three shrimp.  I know costs are rising everywhere but that is a 35% hike. 

On 5/9/2022 at 7:47 AM, soup23 said:

Some pretty large price increases across the board on these menus if paying a la carte. The Shrimp Cocktail moving from $14 to $19 seems especially insane for three shrimp.  I know costs are rising everywhere but that is a 35% hike. 

Teppanyaki is now $49, and I think Moderno may have gone up too.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2022 at 6:22 PM, roxette said:

Thanks for the menus! Some new dishes at Le Bistro since my last cruise.

Though, it seems quite difficult to find a main course for the Latitudes dinner...

On our cruise, they didn't care about the $35 cap for platinum dinners. They only cared if you picked one of the items with an upcharge for the specialty dining package. 

On 5/9/2022 at 4:47 AM, soup23 said:

Fortunately, 135% x free = free. 😎

Does anybody pay ala carte?  I think it is mostly marketing, to convince people that the $30 dinner I'm eating is really worth $100.  It's really not even a $30 dinner since I'm skipping a nice meal in the MDR or buffet.  That said, I'm not a sophisticated diner.  I don't care how the food is "presented" or how fancy the venue is.  I just want it to taste good.  Fortunately/unfortunately, at times my food in the buffet or the Local has tasted much better than what I ate in the specialty restaurant yesterday.  I'll use whatever "free" ones they toss me, but that is more than enough.  We got four specialties (two lattitudes, two promo) on our last cruise (7 days) and we really didn't want any more.  We wound up using several specialties at the food republic splitting four entrees among three of us for lunch.  It was plenty.

• Like 1

Thank you. I wish Food Republic had longer lunch hours on sea days. The Escape's first season it had longer hours and it was easy to grab a late lunch or mid-afternoon sushi snack. 12-1:30 is a pretty slim window. 

That being said, we'll be there for lunch both our sea days! *note to eat a light breakfast* 

Edited by weltek

9 hours ago, casofilia said:

@BirdTravels

How did you manage to get those please?

Then how did you get them into this form to get them on here please

Thanks

Mike?

Menus?

When were on our cruise in April, I took photos of all of the menus and grabbed copies from the NCL a app as part of my live post. After the cruise, I PDFed them and posted (like a picture). 

Edited by BirdTravels

On 5/17/2022 at 11:42 AM, soup23 said:

Have a cruise this week and was reviewing these menus. Sad to see Mac & Cheese was gone from both Cagney's and Ocean Prime. 

The only thing I wanted at Cagney's was mac and cheese. I was so disappointed when the waiter said they didn't have this anymore. The baked potato was not a good substitute, nor were the cold onion rings. 

21 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

The only thing I wanted at Cagney's was mac and cheese. I was so disappointed when the waiter said they didn't have this anymore. The baked potato was not a good substitute, nor were the cold onion rings. 

Good point on the onion rings. I was thinking I might want those, but there's probably always a good chance they'll arrive room temp.