Alfredo's Pizza in Sabatini's?......O

monakayk

On the Caribbean Princess does Sabatini's serve Alfredo's Pizza during lunch for free? I know they do on the Island Princess. Just wondering if it was the same on Caribbean Princess. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, monakayk said:

On the Caribbean Princess does Sabatini's serve Alfredo's Pizza during lunch for free?

24 minutes ago, marden1970 said:

I'd like to know the same about the Ruby Princess.  Thanks

The answer to both is: No

8 hours ago, Belle said:

On the Ruby you can order an Alfredo's pizza though room service for $3.00.

Think there was three selections.

Is it as good as Alfredo's? There is a difference between pizza on Lido and Alfredo.

• Like 1

I didn't order but looked just like the ones from Alfredo's. Didn't look like

the Lido's.  Am going to try the one I like in a few months on the Ruby.

Didn't get to try my last cruise.

I think that because some cruises have it outside of Alfredo's maybe they

all have the same recipe.  Hope so.

On 5/8/2022 at 4:01 PM, monakayk said:

On the Caribbean Princess does Sabatini's serve Alfredo's Pizza during lunch for free? I know they do on the Island Princess. Just wondering if it was the same on Caribbean Princess. Thanks in advance.

We were on the ISLAND for 60 days in 2018 and I do recall hearing/reading about this at the time, but I am pretty sure I never saw it actually happen.

Edited by Steelers36

35 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

We were on the ISLAND for 60 days in 2018 and I do recall hearing/reading about this at the time, but I am pretty sure I never saw it actually happen.

I just watched a youtube video posted by La Lido Loca, currently doing a B2B on the Island Princess that showed him and his wife getting pizza at Sabatini's for lunch. The pizza didn't look great to me but that's just one person's opinion. I appreciated seeing the ship as they walked through it to get from their cabin to Sabatini's. Not crowded at all and what I saw of the Island was beautiful.

8 minutes ago, venussuz said:

I just watched a youtube video posted by La Lido Loca, currently doing a B2B on the Island Princess that showed him and his wife getting pizza at Sabatini's for lunch. The pizza didn't look great to me but that's just one person's opinion. I appreciated seeing the ship as they walked through it to get from their cabin to Sabatini's. Not crowded at all and what I saw of the Island was beautiful.

I am hoping they are going to be doing that as we are on ISLAND in November.  Much more appetizing to have pizza in Sabi's than a fish & chips lunch "special".

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tedferg said:

Is it as good as Alfredo's? There is a difference between pizza on Lido and Alfredo.

I have ordered pizza via room service on the Ruby.  It is not the same as Alfredo’s or the Lido pizza.  I thought it was decent and would order again if I wanted it.  The day I ordered I had been sea sick with rough seas all day and it was the only thing that sounded good.  I didn’t feel like getting myself together enough to leave the cabin.

edited to add:  it is not as good as Alfredo’s 

Edited by Grover_