FYI-not all available cabin categories showing on website

I just confirmed this at royal. Specifically looking at Symphony 12/24/22 sailing for standard ocean view balcony for 3 people. Category does not show up on website (see screenshot), but cabins are still available.  I like to see availability & take my time to select what I would consider to be the best cabin for us.image.thumb.png.efac7c612f22093a4cea2d5752a09115.png

Complete inventory is usually never available to see on the website...this is nothing new. If you want something specific call RCI directly and ask if available.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RCCLNYMETS41 said:

I know not every cabin is listed, but for an entire category not to be listed I find unusual.

Maybe a glitch or try a third party site. I never go through the Royal site it is too long winded.

This just happened to us. We needed 2 balcony connecting rooms and nothing was showing available online. Called a CSR and they got found us a pair on the 7th floor connecting. 

steveru621 You are right that it does usually mean that the cabin class is sold out, but in this case, they are not even close to being sold out for the category. They have plenty of 3D & some 1D (both standard ocean view balcony that can also accommodate 3 people) still available. Just got off the phone & booked (I'm excited!) This is why I posted about this...I didn't want others to think that if a category was not showing that it is always sold out, & that they should call to see if it is really sold out or not.