Question Regarding Adult Comedy!

I see that on SOTS next week they have the same two comedians doing adult comedy throughout the week. My question is, do they repeat the same set all week long or are the sets different each night? I’m trying to get our shows organized and don’t want to book multiples if it’s the same set. 

Thanks in advance. 

1899EBE9-ED7C-40E2-878B-F8D7D8B13B8C.thumb.jpeg.7cbddf59ebd5ac862310d38b924ff666.jpeg

Basically, the same shows but they  often  feed off the audience.  When that is the case, the show  may slightly differ.  The planner will likely not let you make more than one reservation for the comedy club.

Enjoy

m   

• Like 1

Simeon is amazing. We were on the Wonder TA and saw him multiple times and his show was always different. We have also seen him on other ships and he always puts out a unique show. My experience is that other comedians tend to do the same show or almost the same each night.

13 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Basically, the same shows but they  often  feed off the audience.  When that is the case, the show  may slightly differ.  The planner will likely not let you make more than one reservation for the comedy club.

Enjoy

m   

I was on the Enchantment in 2020 catching the end of the ventriloquist's show while waiting for my wife to arrive from trivia. I actually caught more of the show than I expected, and watched a portion when he picked on a guy in the audience to feed off of.

My wife showed up and we watched his second set together, and when he got to the exact same portion of the show he picked on me! I knew his routine at this point, so I just played along. I didn't want to the THAT guy!

• Haha 1

I was on the January Allure sail and the adult comedians were Hall & Garan.  Only saw them once in the comedy club as the allowance in the reservations process.  Allure also had them on the 6th night in the theatre as headliners and titled "Family Comedy" show.  Their skits were totally different and quite clean.  The surprising was that this performance was funnier that the adult skits.

One of the comedians was making fun of his wife/kids at the adult show, however on the headliner show he came across as happy as a lark with his family.  Surprisingly, saw him in the WJ one lunch and he was with a lady and seemed quite happy.  Don't know if it was his wife or girlfriend.😄

21 hours ago, sunshinelover59 said:

Simeon is amazing. We were on the Wonder TA and saw him multiple times and his show was always different. We have also seen him on other ships and he always puts out a unique show. My experience is that other comedians tend to do the same show or almost the same each night.

I have seen Simeon be really crude and vulgar but someone must have spoken to him…I, too, enjoyed him on Wonder.  In fact, we went more than once.  

16 minutes ago, truffles2 said:

I have seen Simeon be really crude and vulgar but someone must have spoken to him…I, too, enjoyed him on Wonder.  In fact, we went more than once.  

Simeon is great! Any idea if he's still on the Wonder? I'm guessing no since I haven't seen him listed on the most current entertainment schedules. I think he was an Assistant Cruise Director when we first saw him and he was always funnier than the comedians he was introducing us to. 

23 hours ago, AUgirl said:

Simeon is great! Any idea if he's still on the Wonder? I'm guessing no since I haven't seen him listed on the most current entertainment schedules. I think he was an Assistant Cruise Director when we first saw him and he was always funnier than the comedians he was introducing us to. 

He is on Symphony now. We cruise with him next week and he’s listed on our entertainment guide. 

• Like 1