Tonic

Yes you can. I usually bring some small  6 - 7 oz bottles of diet tonic for vodka and tonic. Royal doesn’t carry diet anymore and I need to offset all the chocolate martinis I drink. 😁  I order vodka on the rocks and add my diet tonic.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Yes you can. I usually bring some small  6 - 7 oz bottles of diet tonic for vodka and tonic. Royal doesn’t carry diet anymore and I need to offset all the chocolate martinis I drink. 😁  I order vodka on the rocks and add my diet tonic.

What?  When did they stop carrying diet tonic?  OMG!  What has the world come to?  😜 Seriously, I thought I was the only one who drank diet tonic.  I try (and sometimes succeed) adhering to a low-glycemic diet and I got hooked on diet tonic years ago.  I can't even stand to drink sweet tonic anymore.  I just drink a dry, dirty martini when diet tonic is not available and I want some gin.

2 hours ago, rudeney said:

What?  When did they stop carrying diet tonic?  OMG!  What has the world come to?  😜 Seriously, I thought I was the only one who drank diet tonic.  I try (and sometimes succeed) adhering to a low-glycemic diet and I got hooked on diet tonic years ago.  I can't even stand to drink sweet tonic anymore.  I just drink a dry, dirty martini when diet tonic is not available and I want some gin.

Not sure when they quit carrying it since I just started bringing it on board this past September. We have been cruising more than we normally do and the drinking has been adding up. Had to try to cut some calories some how. 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, firewife09 said:

is tonic water included in the soda package?

Good question.  My guess would be that if they have it on tap, then yes, but if it's in bottles, no.  The way the soda package is worded is that it includes "fountain sodas".  

On 5/30/2022 at 10:45 PM, ReneeFLL said:

Yes they carry diet tonic - especially on UK cruises where they have a separate gin menu and the accompanying Fevertree mixers.

Wonder had the Club diet tonic in a few of the bars last week.  Doesn’t taste nearly as good as Fevertree though! 

Edited by little britain