Back "on board".

I've been away for a while since my short trip on Ruby Princess the cruise before infamy in 2020.Took my daughters on a 3 night bonding cruise. I never thought I would cruise again and now have four more booked from December 2022 to April 2023. I logged back into Cruise Critic to find that "Meat pies" and "How are the Swans going" is still a thing! I recognize so many user names and it's like I have come home.  I  had COVID in April  and survived 🙂 It wasn't great and had to have two weeks off work with a post viral chest infection. The consequence of asthma. To all you regulars, thankyou! (you know who you are) . 

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, Newby58 said:

I've been away for a while since my short trip on Ruby Princess the cruise before infamy in 2020.Took my daughters on a 3 night bonding cruise. I never thought I would cruise again and now have four more booked from December 2022 to April 2023. I logged back into Cruise Critic to find that "Meat pies" and "How are the Swans going" is still a thing! I recognize so many user names and it's like I have come home.  I  had COVID in April  and survived 🙂 It wasn't great and had to have two weeks off work with a post viral chest infection. The consequence of asthma. To all you regulars, thankyou! (you know who you are) . 

Welcome back to the mad house, lol.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Newby58 said:

I will take the good with the bad!

A couple of the loonies have gone, ie, Thied, and the trifecta in one…Sutho/karateman/brisbane 41. Not forgetting Rod.

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Newby58 said:

Umm how many have you got booked? And yes I remember you 😊

Five between now and the end of March. 😁

Those restart fares were too good to resist.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, NSWP said:

A couple of the loonies have gone, ie, Thied, and the trifecta in one…Sutho/karateman/brisbane 41. Not forgetting Rod.

But Uncle Les still fills in for the loonies image.png.eb1a434827d5a9177bb11c91449e2005.png

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Newby58 said:

Welcome back. I have one booked but about 2 years out. Waiting to see what happens with protocols before I make a final call, and a few health issues to try and sort out.

I think the Meat Pie thread is immortal now

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Good to know! I do remember Brisbane 41. 

On 6/1/2022 at 8:15 PM, Newby58 said:

Good to know! I do remember Brisbane 41. 

I actually met him..Brisbane 41/Karateman/Sutho. He was on our Golden Princess Cruise - Around Cape Horn from Buenos Aires to LA in 2014.  Strange chap. I think he might be still lurking on here under another handle.😬

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 7:13 PM, NSWP said:

Ahh, but a looney has returned.😁

Thied (or was it Thurd) became not just a pest, but a serious online stalker, but he miraculously disappeared from a lot of places within days of me finding out his real identity. Funny thing anonymity.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Thied (or was it Thurd) became not just a pest, but a serious online stalker, but he miraculously disappeared from a lot of places within days of me finding out his real identity. Funny thing anonymity.

Some of these weirdos are still here Geoff, with another handle.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, arxcards said:

you detective you😇

• Haha 2