We are removing redemption and sail-by date parameters from your Future Cruise Credits!

chamima

7 hours ago, sheeng said:

Is it possible to view the $$$ amount in your FCC online?

No, FCC's don't show on-line.   When the FCC was issued the primary passenger on the booking should have received a email with the date, amount, booking # FCC#, etc for each passenger.  We got most of ours within 45 - 75 days from the cancellation.

If you booked with a TA they may have also received the information.  Your TA can access the FCC info for you or you can call X have obtain it.

19 hours ago, TeeRick said:

This is a really good question.  We did the same.  After we cancelled we got our refundable cash deposit back in a week or so.  But where is the FCC that we had applied?  Is it the same number(s) as before?

I think the applied FCC should be under the same number. I have some questions about this but don’t know who to ask, Celebrity, since they issued the FCC, or my bigbox  TA, since my cruise was transferred to them.  Maybe I’ll start with Celebrity, since they issued the FCC for the $300+ balance, then also ask about the applied part. Though we don’t want to cancel, we’re booked on a fjords RT out of Amsterdam and have planned about 10 days in Paris and Amsterdam pre-cruise, bought our tickets, etc. But I’m curious to know what would happen if we cancelled…

53 minutes ago, prish said:

I think the applied FCC should be under the same number. I have some questions about this but don’t know who to ask, Celebrity, since they issued the FCC, or my bigbox  TA, since my cruise was transferred to them.  Maybe I’ll start with Celebrity, since they issued the FCC for the $300+ balance, then also ask about the applied part. Though we don’t want to cancel, we’re booked on a fjords RT out of Amsterdam and have planned about 10 days in Paris and Amsterdam pre-cruise, bought our tickets, etc. But I’m curious to know what would happen if we cancelled…

Let us know if you get an answer!

Does this apply to cruises still covered under cruise with confidence?  For example, I have a sailing in July booked last year that is covered by cruise with confidence.  If I cancel now, will my resulting FCC have no expiration, or will I have to use it within one year of original sailing date (which I think was the original rule)?

16 hours ago, danv3 said:

Does this apply to cruises still covered under cruise with confidence?  For example, I have a sailing in July booked last year that is covered by cruise with confidence.  If I cancel now, will my resulting FCC have no expiration, or will I have to use it within one year of original sailing date (which I think was the original rule)?

I think it will be the new "no expiration" FCC if you cancel now.