Cunard site not listing rooms

oatbagg1

Hi. My July 1st QM2 sailing is also not showing the room number. (It hasn't for over a month.) I called to verify my cabin, and was assured it was the correct cabin, but it is not listed when I log-into "Booked Quests."

1 hour ago, oatbagg1 said:

I cannot find anywhere on our reservation info on our room.  We've been upgraded twice and I'm looking to print out a current itinerary.

thanks for any tips in advance.

When are you sailing ? If it's soon it might be best to print out your upgrade notifications while the website is playing up.

In My Cunard for our cruise, the stateroom is listed under "Before you sail" and then "Life on board". Is that where everyone else is looking and not finding your cabin numbers? It's listed there for me now where I previously commented about the cabin size being a bit small. 😉

1122105833_QueenAnneBeforeYouSail.thumb.png.25f82cd51fb233c8d37bbefe78dff500.png

This is of course for the US version of My Cunard and for a voyage far in the future on Queen Anne. Those may both be factors for those of you not seeing your cabin numbers.

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, bluemarble said:

In My Cunard for our cruise, the stateroom is listed under "Before you sail" and then "Life on board". Is that where everyone else is looking and not finding your cabin numbers? It's listed there for me now where I previously commented about the cabin size being a bit small. 😉

1122105833_QueenAnneBeforeYouSail.thumb.png.25f82cd51fb233c8d37bbefe78dff500.png

This is of course for the US version of My Cunard and for a voyage far in the future on Queen Anne. Those may both be factors for those of you not seeing your cabin numbers.

Thank you. Found it.

'Before You Sail' then 'Life Onboard' does the trick.  I would have thought a straightforward  addition to the Booking Summary  would be a more  appropriate place as the 'click on here for more information on stateroom or suite' Cunard  doesn't immediately give you that information.

Of course it doesn't, this is Cunard ['s website] after all. 🙂

14 hours ago, Host Hattie said:

turn phone to landscape

Important to Know and Life on Board are there in portrait mode, and you can scroll to them. There's just no visual indicator that they're hiding off to the right.

• Like 1

We booked a December 2023 westbound TA about a year ago when I found out I would be in the UK for a (relatively) extended period, ending about that time. When I first looked at the booking on “My Cunard” (US version), the cabin number was shown in the location as noted by bluemarble above.

After some time, I needed to add emergency contact information (it would not save originally, there’s a thread from last year on that somewhere on this board), the cabin number was nowhere to be found. A few months ago, I checked on another detail and found that the cabin number had reappeared in the place listed. So far, it has shown up each time I looked after it’s reappearance. 

The information displayed for us is a lot less than shown in the screenshot above, but our cabin is larger than bluemarble’s 0 square foot version…

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, bluemarble said:

our  stateroom on QA  too is very small but our one on QM2 next week is large enough

I suspect the WS has'nt caught up with the new ship 

• Haha 1

Correction to my earlier post: The My Cunard summary does now show all of the information as depicted in the screenshot above. I hadn't actually checked to verify before I posted, but as of last week, only information was a listing of the cabin number, deck, bed configuration, and approximate size in square feet. Today, there is also the category description as shown above. The photo actually even matches the category now.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2022 at 4:07 PM, Host Hattie said:

When are you sailing ? If it's soon it might be best to print out your upgrade notifications while the website is playing up.

On 6/7/2022 at 11:19 AM, TheOldBear said:

For my own amusement I was going to check the VP and see if my 'BV' guarantee has changed to a room assignment [Final payment date is this coming Monday].

Looks like spinning cursor time - I'll try it again later.

Call Cunard--they will email you your booking itinerary including dining time. Such a hassle. Cunard also needs a phone app...