When can you start using the Cruise Planner?

I have a TA cruise booked already in November of 2023.  In looking through the cruise planner, it states nothing is available to reserve just yet; beverage packages, dining, shore excursions etc.  I get it's 17 months out but when do these typically open up to peruse and purchase?  12 months?  10 months?  I've done many cruises but I guess they've all been within a years time that I've not encountered this before.  Thank you.

I might take another serious look at the cruise planner around Black Friday when there are generally some half-way decent sales.  Not that they don't have "sales" all the time, but you really have to keep track of the prices of things in order to know if they are actually on sale.  

12 hours ago, rebeccac said:

I might take another serious look at the cruise planner around Black Friday when there are generally some half-way decent sales.  Not that they don't have "sales" all the time, but you really have to keep track of the prices of things in order to know if they are actually on sale.  

I know that one all to well; thank you.  Recently, I was looking at an UDP for an upcoming August cruise.  Yesterday I went to book it and in March it was $192 and yesterday it was $280 pp.  I'll wait for the sales as you say.  

I've never tracked it, but I wouldn't expect anything to open up more than 12 months out, and it'll likely be more like 9 months or even closer, especially right now.  Everything is operating more slowly than pre-covid.

6 hours ago, DCPIV said:

I've never tracked it, but I wouldn't expect anything to open up more than 12 months out, and it'll likely be more like 9 months or even closer, especially right now.  Everything is operating more slowly than pre-covid.

Agree, have Cruise this Fall and wasn't until 6 Months for most Excursions. Other Cruises I just completed in April were 7-8 Months

• Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 1:42 PM, firefly333 said:

There isnt a date. My jan radiance cruise still has no excursions and pictures of Australia. My march cruise has coco cay on sale. And dining etc.

Whenever they get to it?

My Sept Radiance cruise to Hawaii only has (just recently) three very expensive excursions,  Phoned today and basically got that they don't know when more will be listed!!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, squadron said:

My Sept Radiance cruise to Hawaii only has (just recently) three very expensive excursions,  Phoned today and basically got that they don't know when more will be listed!!!

I'd like to see Panama canal choices and prices.. glad you can see something. ..progress. 

Though now I got a back up on carnival dream who also goes to 2 of the ports. Panama and Columbia. Maybe I need a back up to my back up cruise.

On 6/21/2022 at 2:53 PM, firefly333 said:

I'd like to see Panama canal choices and prices.. glad you can see something. ..progress. 

Found this through another link for Panama for Jan 2023

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails/shoreExcursions.do?packageCode=RD10L094&shipCode=RD&Day=&Month=&Year=&sailDate=&ActivityTypeId=&LocationCode=ONX&Submit222.x=10&Submit222.y=4&SortBy=Price

• Like 1