Vaccination Email Question

GranysT

I booked a cruise online a few days ago. Filled out the vaccination questionaire at the time, for both hubby and I. Got email today giving me 48 hours to fill out questionaire. What? Went back to my booking, online and refilled it out. Then into my booking on the phone, and refilled it out . I hope that means I'm good to go.  

16 minutes ago, GranysT said:

I booked a cruise online a few days ago. Filled out the vaccination questionaire at the time, for both hubby and I. Got email today giving me 48 hours to fill out questionaire. What? Went back to my booking, online and refilled it out. Then into my booking on the phone, and refilled it out . I hope that means I'm good to go.  

I had to do it 3 times for us on our last sailing. Just keep checking! :classic_wink:

51 minutes ago, GranysT said:

did you also download the Verifly app and upload your vaccine card? I got those same emails and the app is the next step.

As long as it's crossed out in your planner "to do" list, you're GTG. What will really bake your noodle is when you get a welcome back email a few days before your trip lol. Glitchy system, just be sure it's crossed out and ignore the emails.  

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

did you also download the Verifly app and upload your vaccine card? I got those same emails and the app is the next step.

Not necessary. VariFLY is voluntary. Only ArriveCAN is mandatory and that's only for Canadian cruises.    

5 hours ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Not necessary. VariFLY is voluntary......

True, but I'd still do it to save time at check-in.  I hadn't wanted to mess with VeriFly before so just showed all my paperwork at check-in.  For my most recent cruise I went ahead and used VeriFly and found that it really did speed things along while checking in at the port.